Dynamic Roll over
2044 3 2014-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phantomdk
New

Denmark

Hi there,

I am new in drones, and have just bougt the Phantom 2 Vision+. Someone explained to me how helicopters can experience the Dynamic rollover, when tilting +15 degrees.

How is the Phantom 2 reacting to a sudden tilting of 15 degree or more? The situation could f.inst. be that the drone comes around a corner of a house, and there suddenly is a strong wind or turbulence, causing the drone to tilt. Will it drop down or does it compensate, or does it simply not react like a regular helicopter?

I am curious, but does not feel like experiencing myself with my new Phantom :-)

Hope some of you have some knowledge about this, and thank you for enlightening me.

/KR

2014-11-27
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

The Phantom will try to self right itself at all times...
You shouldn't be flying it in such winds...... read the manual......
You most certainly shouldn't be flying around corners to which you have no line of sight in a residential area....  Check the law and read the manual....
You may void your warranty by doing any thing other than what is in the manual....
Have fun, stay safe......
2014-11-27
Use props
phantomdk
New

Denmark

mixstreme Posted at 2014-11-27 18:20
The Phantom will try to self right itself at all times... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhuOciwZ_ ...

Hi mixtreme,

Thank you for your reply, and thank you for the link, which exactly answered my question.

By the way, I have no intention of flying without following rules and laws, but I just tried to find an example of how the drone might come in a difficult situation :-)

/KR
2014-11-27
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

phantomdk Posted at 2014-11-27 22:43
Hi mixtreme,

Thank you for your reply, and thank you for the link, which exactly answered my ques ...

Glad to hear it, its the easiest way to lose and destroy your investment.....  

There are plenty of vids online for all situations, its good to have a look around and easier to learn when it comes to that point.

Enjoy.....
2014-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules