Magnificent Sunset - Cinematic FPV
452 14 2021-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neilfpv
lvl.4

United States

Hi all. I'm sharing the sunset I captured this evening. It was gorgeous! I hope you'll enjoy it.

2021-10-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very cool video!
2021-10-3
Use props
neilfpv
lvl.4

United States

Thank you my friend!
2021-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Neil. We really appreciate you for sharing this amazing video that you had posted. Thank you for your valued support and happy flying.
2021-10-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Some fancy aerobatics there
2021-10-3
Use props
neilfpv
lvl.4

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-3 23:24
Hi, Neil. We really appreciate you for sharing this amazing video that you had posted. Thank you for your valued support and happy flying.

Thanks a lot!
2021-10-4
Use props
neilfpv
lvl.4

United States

Blériot53 Posted at 10-3 23:32
Some fancy aerobatics there

hehe, I'm trying. There are better pilots out there and hopefully I'd be able to fly like them within 6 months. Thank you so much!
2021-10-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

neilfpv Posted at 10-4 00:02
hehe, I'm trying. There are better pilots out there and hopefully I'd be able to fly like them within 6 months. Thank you so much!

Not something I've been tempted to try myself   I reckon I lack the co-ordination and maual dexterity required.
2021-10-4
Use props
neilfpv
lvl.4

United States

Blériot53 Posted at 10-4 00:08
Not something I've been tempted to try myself   I reckon I lack the co-ordination and maual dexterity required.

Trust me, you can. I said the same thing. I was so determined to learn it. It took me 2 years to get to this level. There are still crazy moves I want to learn that I still can't do but in few more weeks, I'll be able to get that one move looking better, haha. Flying FPV freestyle is hard but extremely exciting. I have not gotten bored in this hobby, not even a single second. It grows stronger everyday. Alright my friend, going to sleep now. I'll check all the comments tomorrow. Thank you.
2021-10-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

neilfpv Posted at 10-4 00:15
Trust me, you can. I said the same thing. I was so determined to learn it. It took me 2 years to get to this level. There are still crazy moves I want to learn that I still can't do but in few more weeks, I'll be able to get that one move looking better, haha. Flying FPV freestyle is hard but extremely exciting. I have not gotten bored in this hobby, not even a single second. It grows stronger everyday. Alright my friend, going to sleep now. I'll check all the comments tomorrow. Thank you.

Pleasant dreams    I'm a bit too old to be daring, these days ( a grand-daddy and old enough to be a great-grand-daddy) The skills I may once have had, and the reflexes, get dulled with age, believe me. I'll stick to my gentle flights for video purposes, and waypoint-programmed missions, to eliminate the risks.
Enjoy your aerobatics to the max, and I'll try not to get dizzy watching your posts
2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You are most elcome! Stay safe.
2021-10-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>