424 0 2021-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hexenhammer
lvl.1

Israel

Hi,
I wonder if anyone tested these 2 options:

1) Cheap Android tablet that has HDMI out port [130USD] + GOOVIS or whatever HDMI glasses?
Launch offical app, enable FPV mode and fly.

OR,  And this one I think no one spoke about before, to use a phone that has dual USB-C ports with eitehr GOOVIS Young or Epson Moverio BT-40 [or last gen BT-35] USB models that have no android module and cost less, they just came with new oneBT-40  that supports FHD and sold for 499$ in USA.

2) Get any used or new ASUS ROG 1,2,3,4,5 series phone, it has 2 USB-C ports, one standard USB 2.0 speed, used for data, charging and so on, one located in the middle of the phone, USB-C 10Gbps, made specifically for video out, but also supports data at 10Gbps speeds, charging and so on.
Both USB-C ports are fully functional and standard, meaning they not some propriety ports that work with specific ASUS hardware.

I have the phone, but I have no glasses to test and right now no drone either [I would amazon the glasses just to check and if it works ill keep if not send back]

But alas I have no drones because next month we have DJI and Autel coming with new drones and I need to make a decision.

2021-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules