980 6 2021-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Safwan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107385 ft
United Arab Emirates

Hi Everyone,
i was flying my Mavic air 2, it was not more than 20 meters up and 5 meters away from me. I just took two pictures and its was fine.

Drone and controller battery was above 90 percent as it was not more than 3 min flight time. As i was seeing the drone and was planning to take a shot, i saw a message on the screen as the drone got disconnected and after that it simply fall and hot the ground. When i see the battery status, it was power off.

So it just turned off and dropped.

Has this happened to anyone else where it just cuts power and drops? How can i claim it to DJI as it is not my fault? DJi care is not an option as the service is not available in UAE, also my drone is still in warranty.

Thanks

2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Safwan, we are sorry to hear about the accident. We recommend that you start a case through the link below and send it for diagnosis and repair. If there is a doubt about the accident, data analysis can also be applied as long as the drone is within the warranty period. https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2021-10-4
Use props
Safwan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107385 ft
United Arab Emirates

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-4 03:11
Hi Safwan, we are sorry to hear about the accident. We recommend that you start a case through the link below and send it for diagnosis and repair. If there is a doubt about the accident, data analysis can also be applied as long as the drone is within the warranty period. https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav

Thanks, i will look into it.

do i have any option to look into warraty in Duabi UAE
2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Safwan Posted at 10-4 03:20
Thanks, i will look into it.

do i have any option to look into warraty in Duabi UAE

You're welcome. You can contact our support team through the link below for further information. http://www.dji.com/support
2021-10-4
Use props
scubaAnn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4425230 ft
United States

Horrible.  Sorry. RIP A2.
2021-10-5
Use props
Romain Fagouet
lvl.1

Canada

The same exact thing just happened to me. The drone was 400 meters hight after a few minutes of use and just lost connection and fell (again the drone and the controller were at almost max percentage ), I haven’t been able to find it yet (it fell in a forest) but I know for sure it’s gonna be badly damaged as one of the propeller fell off as it was crashing.
The drone is a DJI phantom 4 pro +. Picture is what the controller showed after it fell. I don’t know if it’s the right place to comment this but here I go.
2021-10-9
Use props
Romain Fagouet
lvl.1

Canada

The same exact thing just happened to me. The drone was 400 meters hight after a few minutes of use and just lost connection and fell (again the drone and the controller were at almost max percentage ), I haven’t been able to find it yet (it fell in a forest) but I know for sure it’s gonna be badly damaged as one of the propeller fell off as it was crashing.
The drone is a DJI phantom 4 pro +. Picture is what the controller showed after it fell. I don’t know if it’s the right place to comment this but here I go.
2021-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules