Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost my charging cable. Help!
1375 3 2021-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
browlciba
lvl.1

Netherlands

I took my spark on a trip and now I can’t find my charging cable. I tried a different random cable that fit inside and plugged it in using an iPad charging brick but the lights on the battery won’t light up. What’s going on? I can’t seem to find an exact oem replacement online. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!!

2021-10-4
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi,

Any USB charger will do, as long as it can deliver at least 2 amps of current.
My collection of USB chargers only has two which are able to charge the battery in my Spark.

HTH,
Wolferl
2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there browlciba. I am sorry for the trouble this has causes and thank you for reaching out. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if those cables that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2021-10-4
Use props
browlciba
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

I took my spark on a trip and now I can’t find my charging cable. I tried a different random cable that fit inside and plugged it in using an iPad charging brick but the lights on the battery won’t light up. What’s going on? I can’t seem to find an exact oem replacement online. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!!192.168.0.1 router login 192.168.1.1

issue got solvedd
2021-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules