Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Droning in the Bahamas...? Logistics
1782 4 2021-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SNASH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 301230 ft

United States

I was looking for anyone who has "legally" droned in the Bahamas and what you had to do to register and fly with BAA. Was there a difference filing as a "recreational vs commercial"? Price difference? How much?

Thanks in advance.

Forum.jpg
2021-10-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-10-4
Use props
SNASH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 301230 ft

United States

Montfrooij Posted at 10-4 23:06
Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.

Thanks for the advice. It is my first post, as you can probably gather by my score. Curious...why "product" I wold have never thought that. I posted in "strategy" because I saw other "Bahama" posts.

Thanks again.....BTW... Have you ever droned outside the US? Did you have any special requirements?
2021-10-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

SNASH Posted at 10-5 03:44
Thanks for the advice. It is my first post, as you can probably gather by my score. Curious...why "product" I wold have never thought that. I posted in "strategy" because I saw other "Bahama" posts.

Thanks again.....BTW... Have you ever droned outside the US? Did you have any special requirements?

You're welcome.
Yeah, I noticed.
No problem at all!

I live in NL. Yes, we have some requirements from flying with a drone.
2021-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SNASH. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who have visited the Bahamas can give out the best information and advice with regard to this matter. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules