DJI refresh “express” using ups ground
1662 9 2021-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CusGypwjh35c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 92178 ft
United States

The fact dji uses ups ground for its refresh express program isn’t great customer service . I should at least have the option to pay for faster shipping. It says online to expect a 3-5 business day turn around when it takes over a week to ship something with ups ground. If this service is labeled express why wouldn’t there be faster shopping.
2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with UPS shipping. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll forward it to our corresponding team to help you keep an eye on it. After receiving your original product, we will ship out the replacement product to you as soon as possible.
2021-10-4
Use props
djiuser_CusGypwjh35c
lvl.2
United States

Thank you for your reply.
My nephews birthday is next weekend and I had hoped to have it back by then but ups is a bit overbooked it seems. I do realize it’s not DJI’s fault directly or UPS’s intentions. I just wish I was given the option for faster shipping with the express option.
Thank you for looking into my case. Something else worrying me a bit is the mini 2 I sent in was under a week old. Also when purchasing, the refurbished option was out of stock.. due to the unit being new and the refurbished option nearly 200$ Cheaper.. I was really hoping the replacement would be a new unit and not refurbished. Do you know if a new unit is likely in this case?
2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_CusGypwjh35c Posted at 10-4 19:14
Thank you for your reply.
My nephews birthday is next weekend and I had hoped to have it back by then but ups is a bit overbooked it seems. I do realize it’s not DJI’s fault directly or UPS’s intentions. I just wish I was given the option for faster shipping with the express option.
Thank you for looking into my case. Something else worrying me a bit is the mini 2 I sent in was under a week old. Also when purchasing, the refurbished option was out of stock.. due to the unit being new and the refurbished option nearly 200$ Cheaper.. I was really hoping the replacement would be a new unit and not refurbished. Do you know if a new unit is likely in this case?

I fully understand how you are feeling. Your voices will be noted down and forwarded to our corresponding team. Once receive your package, our team will process your case asap. Please rest assured that you will receive a unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
2021-10-5
Use props
djiuser_CusGypwjh35c
lvl.2
United States

It would be highly unfortunate to receive a refurbished unit when they are not available to buy and my drone is under a week old.. I understand refurbished items are equivalent to new but there is a large price difference. If the refurbished units were available to buy I would feel differently. I work in customer service so I hate to be that customer but, is there anyway to ensure a new unit is sent out?
2021-10-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_CusGypwjh35c Posted at 10-5 08:37
It would be highly unfortunate to receive a refurbished unit when they are not available to buy and my drone is under a week old.. I understand refurbished items are equivalent to new but there is a large price difference. If the refurbished units were available to buy I would feel differently. I work in customer service so I hate to be that customer but, is there anyway to ensure a new unit is sent out?

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. Whatever refurbished drones or new drones, they both enjoy the same after-sales services. Please don't worry. The replacement and repair are done in our repair center. We can not guarantee you will definitely have a new drone. Once you think the drone you received is not equivalent to a new one, please contact our support. We are always here for you. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
2021-10-5
Use props
djiuser_CusGypwjh35c
lvl.2
United States

After a bit of a wait and some confusing calls to customer service, the replacement drone has shipped out. Thanks again for looking into my case, let’s hope it’s happy flying from here!
2021-10-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_CusGypwjh35c Posted at 10-8 09:46
After a bit of a wait and some confusing calls to customer service, the replacement drone has shipped out. Thanks again for looking into my case, let’s hope it’s happy flying from here!

Glad to know that your issue has been resolved. Happy and safe flying.
2021-10-8
Use props
djiuser_Ks5LZHST1kqX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 948123 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2021-10-4 18:43
Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with UPS shipping. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll forward it to our corresponding team to help you keep an eye on it. After receiving your original product, we will ship out the replacement product to you as soon as possible.

Yet here we are a year later and UPS ground is still the automatic and only option for service. Get this fixed, please. Sitting here a week while some truck drives my drone to Cali to get fixed? That's too 1990s for me.
2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_Ks5LZHST1kqX Posted at 10-14 05:50
Yet here we are a year later and UPS ground is still the automatic and only option for service. Get this fixed, please. Sitting here a week while some truck drives my drone to Cali to get fixed? That's too 1990s for me.

Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We managed to find out your case number through your account. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team. And we noticed that the package is estimated to be delivered on October 17. We will keep an eye on it and help to accelerate the process after we received the package.
2022-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules