Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ManOfSand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1736883 ft
  • >>>
United States

It dosen't look that bad in these pictures, but let me paint you a picture:

The air is hot and humid, it just rained. There are weird, nasty insects flying everywhere. The ground is still mushy and damp from the rain the day before, and the water evaporating is just making it even more humid outside.

Even with all of this, the pictures still came out alright. Thoughts? Comments? Opinions?

https://hostb.org/VNY
https://hostb.org/1Q1E
https://hostb.org/1K0T
2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ManOfSand. Good day and thank you for posting these cool photos you have captured. Nicely done and have a nice day.
2021-10-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very good.
It might be more easy to share a smaller version straight on the forum instead of these huge files.
2021-10-4
Use props
ManOfSand
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 10-4 22:55
Looks very good.
It might be more easy to share a smaller version straight on the forum instead of these huge files.

I did see the picture embed feature, but it seems to have a 2mb limit. Is there a way to downscale my pictures to meet the 2mb limit? I don't know an easy way to do it
2021-10-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

ManOfSand Posted at 10-5 04:25
I did see the picture embed feature, but it seems to have a 2mb limit. Is there a way to downscale my pictures to meet the 2mb limit? I don't know an easy way to do it

Yes it does (more than enough for web view btw)
I use Affinity photo (sort of a Photoshop replacement but than cheap), but there are cheap / free alternatives if you are only interested in resizing.
FastStone Photo Resizer is one that is on my PC.
2021-10-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice shots.  
2021-10-5
Use props
ManOfSand
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 10-5 04:36
Yes it does (more than enough for web view btw)
I use Affinity photo (sort of a Photoshop replacement but than cheap), but there are cheap / free alternatives if you are only interested in resizing.
FastStone Photo Resizer is one that is on my PC.

Thanks for the recommendation, ill try to use faststone in the future. Also, I just realized that people probably don't want to click on unknown links, I had never realized that before
2021-10-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

ManOfSand Posted at 10-5 06:14
Thanks for the recommendation, ill try to use faststone in the future. Also, I just realized that people probably don't want to click on unknown links, I had never realized that before

Yeah, it is not really favorable these days.
2021-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules