Not being refunded.
570 1 2021-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hmxooEsCW9vk
lvl.1

Belgium

After repeatedly asking to return a drone for a full refund, I received nonsensical generic emails about shipping. I then tried to complete the process by using Paypal themselves.
They requested the return and supplied me a return address. DJI told me to close the case but I refused as Paypal suggests never to do this.
However, after returning the drone Paypal decided to close my case in favor of DJI without my refund. I'm not sure what went wrong there,
but I won't be using Paypal again that's for sure.

DJI have confirmed the return and since promised me multiple times that I'd be refunded. Even saying I'd be refunded on Sept 29th. Needless to say, no refund.
I've contacted DJI customer service chat and email a few times to get things moving, but they seem utterly powerless to refund me.
Apparently someone at the main office in China has to press the forbidden refund button.

What's goin on DJI? Do I really have to proceed with a chargeback or will you finally solve this for me?
I'm left with no money and no product. Classy.

2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're very sorry to know about this. Rest assured that we'll coordinate this with the team to further assist you with the matter. We highly appreciate your patience and understanding.
2021-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules