1763 7 2021-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AZsYZU3Ik4Pd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282605 ft
United Kingdom

HELP !!!!
I just got the Mavic mini and the camera software is buggy. I simply want to lock exposure in video mode. On very rare occasions it is there when screen is touched. MOST of the time I just get the camera gimbal on screen. How can I get rid of the gimbal adjust and bring up the exposure lock. The gimbal has a dedicated wheel on the controller, why would it take over the touch screen as well?
2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AZsYZU3Ik4Pd. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and are you receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application? Thank you.
2021-10-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-10-4
Use props
AZsYZU3Ik4Pd
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-4 20:15
Hello there AZsYZU3Ik4Pd. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and are you receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application? Thank you.

Hi, My phone is an Oppo A53. I am not getting any error messages. Sometimes when I touch the screen I get a yellow box which stays on-screen less than a second. The nuisance gimbal control ALWAYS appears when I touch screen. Thanks.
2021-10-5
Use props
AZsYZU3Ik4Pd
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 10-4 23:06
Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.

Thank you. I will try that.
2021-10-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

AZsYZU3Ik4Pd Posted at 10-5 01:19
Thank you. I will try that.

Hope you get your answers!
2021-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AZsYZU3Ik4Pd Posted at 10-5 01:18
Hi, My phone is an Oppo A53. I am not getting any error messages. Sometimes when I touch the screen I get a yellow box which stays on-screen less than a second. The nuisance gimbal control ALWAYS appears when I touch screen. Thanks.

Hi there AZsYZU3Ik4Pd. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the said issue will persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Oppo A53 ) that your are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Oppo A53 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2021-10-6
Use props
Gordon G
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6813868 ft
Australia

AZsYZU3Ik4Pd Posted at 10-5 01:18
...Sometimes when I touch the screen I get a yellow box which stays on-screen less than a second.

That is the camera re-focusing on the point of the scene where you touched the screen
2021-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules