410 1 2021-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DcnRyan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1169154 ft
United States

Hey all,

New to the forums.  Thanks for all the great content here.

DJI FPV with all the most current firmware updates applied.

I've been flying no problem for a couple of months.  Yesterday while out flying, all of a sudden my Goggles would pixelate and flicker.  Had full signal bars up to that point.  After the rapid pixelation and flicker, the drone would brake and I would get the braking notification.  I even at one point got a max gimble notification, even though the gimble was at 0 degrees.  Then, after the drone braked and was in hover, there would be a 1-2 second lag before control inputs would result in drone movement.  

So, sequence was rapid pixelation and flicker, drone would brake, 1-2 second lag, then the drone would start responding as normal.  

However, this happened about 5 times in a single flight at several different drone locations, and all of them within 200-300 meters and always in areas where I had full signal strength on controller and goggles.  The only thing I didn't change was MY physical location.  But I was flying from the same spot I've flown numerous flights before with no issues.  Checked antenna connections, all good.  Controller antenna in upright position.  

Any ideas?
Many thanks!
RY
2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RY. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try flying your DJI FPV to a different location to see if the issue will persist. The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition, I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI FPV. Thank you.

2021-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules