2063 9 2021-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kimikawaii
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36946 ft
United States

Hello DJI & Everyone,

I sadly lost my drone on the other side of the river and we were unable to retrieve it due to strong currents and wasn't safe to go by boat or kayak (we tried). From what I read so far, it looks like it will take very long to get a result if it was pilot error or not, then another long wait for the replacement. When I was talking to support, I was informed I will receive an email, then results should be in shortly.

Any experiences from anyone wherein it was actually completed in a timely manner? I am hoping to get the drone soon due to the beautiful fall colors but looks like I will miss it out at this rate.

Thank you!
2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about the accident with your drone. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll forward your situation to our corresponding team to check and follow up. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated. Thanks for your patience.
2021-10-4
Use props
kimikawaii
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36946 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-4 18:58
Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about the accident with your drone. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll forward your situation to our corresponding team to check and follow up. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you! Do you know how long until they get back to me?
2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

kimikawaii Posted at 10-4 19:08
Thank you! Do you know how long until they get back to me?

Normally, it will take about 1-2 business days for data analysis and the result will be sent to your email then. I have forwarded your case to our corresponding team to follow up, if there is an update, we'll let you know. Thanks.
2021-10-5
Use props
djiuser_twKtioqvK0Y0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1463238 ft
United States

Any chance you have an update on how long it took to get your replacement?
2022-12-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_twKtioqvK0Y0 Posted at 12-28 07:24
Any chance you have an update on how long it took to get your replacement?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know what issue you encounter?
2022-12-29
Use props
djiuser_6gimOtRB4ytA
New
Flight distance : 911345 ft
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2021-10-4 18:58

Im havin similar issue. I lost my drone in the croatian sea, but would like to go hiking in the mountains this summer with my drone. Id really love to know if i can get it replaced or nor
2023-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_6gimOtRB4ytA Posted at 7-8 18:08
Im havin similar issue. I lost my drone in the croatian sea, but would like to go hiking in the mountains this summer with my drone. Id really love to know if i can get it replaced or nor

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We managed to find your case number through your forum account. May I confirm if you want to use DJI Care Refresh replacement service for your case?
2023-7-8
Use props
djiuser_6gimOtRB4ytA
New
Flight distance : 911345 ft
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-8 19:21
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We managed to find your case number through your forum account. May I confirm if you want to use DJI Care Refresh replacement service for your case?

Yeah exactly
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for the confirmation. We will forward it to the corresponding team and ask them to process your case asap.
2023-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules