Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not able to fly...
875 4 2021-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans53fa858f
lvl.1
United States

Hi. I currently have a mavic air and am getting the notification that I am in a no fly zone and it forces me to land. The weird part about this issue is that I am no where close to any restiricted or warning fly zones and I have attatched photos to prove. I would love to know what to do because it was not this way the day before and I am sad. Would love some help!
IMG_0919.PNG
IMG_0920 (1).png
2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2021-10-4
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

it was not this way the day before
Check on active TFRs (temporary flight restrictions).
It happens from time to time that the FAA imposes a TFR over an area for a specific temporary purpose.
2021-10-4
Use props
fans53fa858f
lvl.1
United States

Labroides Posted at 10-4 23:07
it was not this way the day before
Check on active TFRs (temporary flight restrictions).
It happens from time to time that the FAA imposes a TFR over an area for a specific temporary purpose.

Would the map update for a temporary restriction like that or would I have to check for those?
2021-10-5
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fans53fa858f Posted at 10-5 05:30
Would the map update for a temporary restriction like that or would I have to check for those?

I'm not sure ... I've never dealt with them.
But here's one place to find them:
https://tfr.faa.gov/tfr2/list.html
2021-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules