Filters that fit Inspire
1019 2 2015-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tattman
lvl.1

United States

I found these filters on Amazon $15 Opteka 37mm. You get 5 filters and a case. All fit except the polarzing filter. They seem to be well made. Im no expert far from it. Both of my orgional lens broke one by my hand, one defective. Didn't have much choice so for the price why not try.. They work. I haven't tried the 10X zoom yet. I hope it works. Flying in  Zoom. That should be a thrill or a big crash.. Just thought l would share my discovery. Amazon item # B00562Bi6M
Wonder if the polzaring could be glued to the clear UV filter?? Any imput would be most helpfull
20150730_041358.jpg
20150730_041308.jpg
2015-7-30
Use props
SimplePanda
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1719062 ft
  • >>>
Canada

As far as I know the Inspire 1 has non-standard thread sizes and they probably won't fit.

... and even if they do you'll have weight issues. The Inspire 1 stock filters are very light and other filters will likely cause a weight imbalance.  Especially so if you're using two filters together.

Your mileage may vary but if you get those on it may cause jello issues.
2015-7-30
Use props
tattman
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for your input. Now that I've engaged brain yes indeed you so right. I weighed the two combined at 18g + any type of adhesive. There is a weight difference the DJI filter comes in at 2.8g

These filters range from
10X Zoom 10.2g
polarizing 10.7
3 others 7.5 to 8.3g
These are by no means a long term solution more of a quick fix to my problem of lens protection that easily attach to the I1 cam at a discount price until a purpose made filters come along at reasonable offerings.

I did attach the 10X Zoom and booted up my bird, all seem to work without stress or strain. Do you think this is a false sense of or I'm I placing undo stress on the gimble @ 10.g and discourage trying it out?

2015-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules