4654 5 2021-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jason1969
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37526 ft

United Kingdom

Hi Team

Please can you advise I went to fly my Mini2 this morning and in my Samsung S10 which held all my flight data logs, 60 flights which were sync'd, they have all disappeared.
I have goggled and checked the forum and seen your replies suggesting a reinstall of DJI Flight App but that does not always fix the issue, I closed down the app and switched off the Mini2 and controller and then my flight records reappeared in my Profie in the phone. Please can you advise if this issue is being investigated and is there anyway to see flight data online using my PC and not the app / phone? Thanks Jason
2021-10-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, Jason. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you tell me the correct time and date of your flight?
Here are the possible reasons why flight records are not generated on the app:
1. Insufficient storage space on the mobile device;
2. The app quit unexpectedly;
3. Incorrect DJI account.
Please kindly know that.
2021-10-6
Use props
djiuser_jason1969
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37526 ft

United Kingdom

Hi to explain, my phone was displaying 60 flights with all data, then it disappeared, then it came back, now it has gone again.

1. over 100GB spare memory on the phone.
2. The app never closed, it just looses the data and reappears and then goes again.
3. I have correct account DJIUSER_Jason1969
2021-10-6
Use props
E-ManN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32713 ft
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2021-10-6 04:42
Hello, Jason. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you tell me the correct time and date of your flight?
Here are the possible reasons why flight records are not generated on the app:
1. Insufficient storage space on the mobile device;

Hi Jason,

was this ever solved ?  

I had it working perfectly on my work Samsung a32 ... then the entire app stopped working last week. I uninstalled and then try to re-install, but no longer in google play store.

I cannot side load apk as it is a locked down work phone.

I have a old Samsung galaxy s7 which factory reset and installed  DJI Fly (APK downloaded from DJI Site).  Flew my drone today and all worked well.

This phone has a deactivated SIM but it did display connected to 14 sattelites on my phone screen display and the home point was updated on flight startup.

on the S7 there is no flight data  for my flight today of which I took 3 vidoes.  I retrieved the 3 vidoes from the drone's SD card and they play fine.  on my s7 there is no flight record folder and no flight data folder in the DJI directoy ... also, there are no cache folders created at  all on my phone.

my S7 is running android 8 and has 20 GB free space ... can add more with micro SD card.

I really need this fixed as the videos I create need the telemtry data from the flight log .txt files

thanks,

E
2022-6-18
Use props
E-ManN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32713 ft
Canada

E-ManN Posted at 6-18 19:30
Hi Jason,

was this ever solved ?  

I found it woohoo !!  

After days of searching I found a post that stated the logs files was in the data folder on android phones.  So I connect my Samsung galaxy S7 to my PC and went to ...

Computer\your phone name\Phone\Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\FlightRecord

On my android Samsung a32 5G the dji.go.v5 folder was at the top level root of the phone's directory.  Never thought about checking the data folder.

I'm good to go now !

E

2022-6-21
Use props
Alan1572
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9379616 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2021-10-6 04:42
Here are the possible reasons why flight records are not generated on the app:
1. Insufficient storage space on the mobile device;

Hi, I have just done an update on my remote control and all flight data has gone
2-24 10:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules