298 6 2021-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeff242g
lvl.1
Flight distance : 857582 ft
Sweden

Hi there,

Any of you already had the issue with the Mini 2 that during the 2nd flight (often when you have replaced the battery after 1st flight) the Distance is limited to 50m and height limit is 30m ? This doesn't happen all the time but about 1 in 3 times. Most of the times it can be solved with closing the DJI Fly app (even during flight) and after restarting the app the limit seems to be disappeared. Do I need to close the app after every Flight and before starting the next flight?
Already had this issue several months ago (so even with previous versions of the Fly app.
How can I finally solve this issue once and for all ?
Many thanks for your feedback.

BR,
J242

Fly Limit.jpg
2021-10-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try logging out of your DJI account in the app and then log back in again.
2021-10-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there J242. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if your DJI Mini 2 and it's intelligent flight batteries firmware is updated to it latest one and may we also know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.
2021-10-6
Use props
Jeff242g
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-6 23:23
Hello there J242. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if your DJI Mini 2 and it's intelligent flight batteries firmware is updated to it latest one and may we also know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.

Dear Stephen,

Thanks for your quick reply
How can I check the battery Firmware version ?

BR,
Jeff
2021-10-6
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Do as DAFlys suggested as your error is DJI login error, which in turn limits the altitude. Batteries have nothing to do with this.
2021-10-7
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Your error is a DJI login error, which in turn limits the altitude. Batteries have nothing to do with this.
2021-10-8
Use props
Jeff242g
lvl.1
Belgium

videoeditman Posted at 10-8 04:01
Your error is a DJI login error, which in turn limits the altitude. Batteries have nothing to do with this.

Hi there,

Thanks for your replies guys !!

BR,
Jeff
2021-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules