Ronin SC Focus Motor remote controlled
1543 2 2021-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jan Jedrzejczyk
New
Poland

Hello.
Does anyone know if the SC Focus Motor can be controlled via app or SBus?
I have Ronin SC Combo, the app and bluetooth controller, but the Focus Motor moves only with Focus Wheel.
Regards

2021-10-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. The Ronin-SC focus motor can use the DJI Ronin app for remote control (please use the DJI Ronin app v1.2.8 and above and Ronin-SC v1.4.0.30).
Instructions:
1. Install Focus Motor
2. Enter Ronin App → Intelligent Shot → Focus Control
3. After tapping into the interface, A notification "Please calibrate the Focus Motor and then start control" pops out with a solid yellow light indicator. Tap "Yes".
4. Default: only trigger record
5. After turning on the joystick, the left stick control Gimbal's directions.
2021-10-11
Use props
Mr.Hammersticks
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226119 ft
Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 2021-10-11 00:47
Hello, there. The Ronin-SC focus motor can use the DJI Ronin app for remote control (please use the DJI Ronin app v1.2.8 and above and Ronin-SC v1.4.0.30).
Instructions:
1. Install Focus Motor

Hi Wanda, Intelligent Shot is not an option in the DJI Ronin App. Under the Create menu you can use Virtual Joystick, ActiveTrack Pro, Force Mobile, Panorama, Timelapse, Track, and Gaming Controller.

There is no mode or setting that allows you to control the focus motor via the DJI Ronin App, on either iOS or Android (I tried both).
I am using the Ronin SC with a Nikon Z6 and supported Nikkor lens. Even if I use the external motor there is no option to control focus.
2-9 13:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules