Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
unable to take off 30064
3469 8 2021-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3h5OkOc02iTN
lvl.1

Poland

Hello, I have a problem, I can not run the mini 2 error code 30064. Everything updated, it catches 20 satellites.
I've tried everything. I uninstalled the application, updated the drone, the controller.

2021-10-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check the following options that you can do to resolve the said issue:

1. If the in-app beginner flight tutorial is used, exit the tutorial and try again.
2. Check the GPS strength in the DJI Fly application. If the GPS signal is weak, try to take off the aircraft in an area where the GPS signal is strong. Ensure that the propellers are in normal condition.
3. When the GPS signal is strong, calibrate the IMU of the said DJI Drone.
4. Restart the said DJI drone.
5. Please check the drone's firmware version and DJI Fly application version if is up to date.

Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-10-7
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If the above does not work then try without the memory card, i read this somewhere but for a different model poss Air 2, but it could be the card, so try without or with a different card make sure its a U3 to be on the safe side as most 4K cards are US, i think there are only 2 different cards that are only U1 but cam handle 4K
2021-10-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There was a similar problem with that error code with the Air2S that was caused by a Flysafe database issue,  I would try deleting and reinstalling the app and then test before updating the flysafe database.
2021-10-8
Use props
djiuser_3h5OkOc02iTN
lvl.1

Poland

I updated the drone, the application, did the calibration IMU .  I tried without a memory card on another phone.  GPS catches 16 satellites.  The problem still exists.
Screenshot_2021-10-08-21-35-39-475_dji.go.v5.jpg
2021-10-8
Use props
10Cwaites
lvl.1
United States

I have a Mini 2 that I crashed into a tree.
The gimbal was damaged on one axis; everything else was fine. After the crash I replaced two propellers and then had 5 successful flights. 3 flights outside and 2 flights inside with no issues. No problems at all, other than the gimbal.

I sent the drone in and the damage assessment showed a broken gimbal, as expected, but also an error code 30064!! The aircraft was fine and could fly without any issue (other than moving the gimbal) when it was sent in. It was packed very well and I doubt any damage could have happened in transit, but that's very possible. The aircraft core board module was replaced, it was 95 dollars and the service charge was 65 dollars.

Did anyone have to send in their aircraft to solve the 30064? If so, what were the details of that case, did DJI give any more information or explanation about the cause of this error? Firmware? Hardware? etc..
How did others resolve the error 30064? I suspect this was an issue that just hadn't surfaced yet and when the diagnostic was done it showed the error?

Does DJI have a knowledge base that consumers can look for information about error codes and basic troubleshooting.
2022-5-17
Use props
zskphoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222287 ft
Germany

10Cwaites Posted at 5-17 08:36
I have a Mini 2 that I crashed into a tree.
The gimbal was damaged on one axis; everything else was fine. After the crash I replaced two propellers and then had 5 successful flights. 3 flights outside and 2 flights inside with no issues. No problems at all, other than the gimbal.

Hi, I also have the 30064 error on my Mini 3 Pro - I have to add, brand new.
I tried it for 10 minutes test flight out-of-the-box, worked beautifully.
Then I updated the firmware on the RC controller, and on the drone with all 3 batteries. It never flew again.
I find it astonishing and very disappointing, that this can happen to a brand new drone. I found no solution, tried everything I found (refresh all firmwares, remove SD card, recalibrate IMU, compass both on drone and on RC controller, factory reset the RC controller). The DJI support was not really helpful, they say I need to send the drone in for repairs.
Really frustrating to receive a piece of crap for 999€!
2022-8-31
Use props
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

Is there a list of DJI error codes?  Reading through this thread everyone is talking about "30064" but I had to Google that to see it apparently means "Unable to take off".  Seems like that could be almost anything ,from restricted zone to no GPS to battery error.  Kind of vague error it seems.
2022-8-31
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-10-7 20:53
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check the following options that you can do to resolve the said issue:

1. If the in-app beginner flight tutorial is used, exit the tutorial and try again.

i recall having to do something with the tutorial again and acknowledge on screen all the prompts
2022-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules