Mavis Enterprise Advance
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roof insp
lvl.1

United States

all my images i am taking can only be viewwed in 4:3 it shows the option to switch to 16:9 how do i get the camera to take images in 16:9? i hope i didnt pay $65,00 for a drone that only takes 4:3 images. my older mavic takes 16:9 why wouldnt a new one take them? please help! tech support didnt have an answer..

2021-10-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The portion of the photo of Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Cameras is:
Infrared Thermal Camera: 5:4
Residual Light Camera:4:3
They are unadjustable.

2021-10-7
Use props
Roof insp
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-7 19:55
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The portion of the photo of Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Cameras is:

Why does it show that it shoots 16:9 and 4:3 on the specs page?
9840B739-5D35-4D9B-B0ED-8DB5AF60E85E.jpeg
2021-10-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Roof insp Posted at 10-8 02:55
Why does it show that it shoots 16:9 and 4:3 on the specs page?

Hello, there. Sorry for the confusion. The picture you showed is Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual, What I said is Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced. And your title is also Mavic Enterprise Advanced, too. May I confirm that your issue happened on Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced or Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual?
2021-10-8
Use props
Roof insp
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-8 03:08
Hello, there. Sorry for the confusion. The picture you showed is Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual, What I said is Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced. And your title is also Mavic Enterprise Advanced, too. May I confirm that your issue happened on Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced or Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual?

Yea I have the advance. So the older model has more options? Do you know if a way to resize the images after taking them without loosing quality? I can’t not use a 4:3 or 5:4 for my reports.
2021-10-8
Use props
Roof insp
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-7 19:55

The images on my SD are being displayed almost as icon size. When I try to increase the size they are blurry/ pixelated. What to do?
2021-10-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Roof insp Posted at 10-10 16:10
The images on my SD are being displayed almost as icon size. When I try to increase the size they are blurry/ pixelated. What to do?

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Would you like to tell me which kind of photo you want to enlarge? The photos shot by an Infrared Thermal Camera or Visual Light Camera?
2021-10-11
Use props
Roof insp
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-11 02:43
Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Would you like to tell me which kind of photo you want to enlarge? The photos shot by an Infrared Thermal Camera or Visual Light Camera?

Both, IR and visual are coming up in a low pixel. Actual size on screen is like 1”x1” “thumbnail size
2021-10-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Roof insp Posted at 10-11 02:49
Both, IR and visual are coming up in a low pixel. Actual size on screen is like 1”x1” “thumbnail size

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have confirmed with our engineers. We haven't launched out a tool to enlarge the photo size of Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced. We recommend you edit the photo through third-party software. There is one thing that needs to be paid attention to,  the photo took by the Infrared Thermal Camera should be kept in the form of R-JPEG so that it could be recognized by the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 2.0. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-dtat2
2021-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules