IMU Not calibrated. IMU initialization failed
4790 5 2021-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reza mavicmini
lvl.3
Flight distance : 288104 ft

Malaysia

Hi , how to rectify this problem. after perform IMU calibration , it will stuck at 11% . And it will go again tiil the battery died.
I'm really appreaciate if the is a best solution.

List of try & error solution which was fail :-
1)  Reboot drone a few times
2) redo calibation and stuck at 11%
3) downgrade firmware using cable
4) upgrade firmware using cable
5) upgrade/downgrade using wifi

error code IMU initializtion failed recalibrate IMU (Code :30084)
imu calibration incomplete recalibrate IMU (Code  :30056)
IMU not calibrated. Calibrate IMU (Code: 30055)
Gimbal calibration error. Restsrt aircraft or contact Dji Support if the issue persist (Code  40011)
photo_2021-10-08_21-57-01.jpg
2021-10-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused. Can you please confirm what happened prior to the issue occurs? Did the unit experience a hard landing before? In addition, kindly please try to connect the unit to the DJI Assistant 2 software, and please update/refresh the firmware to see if there would be some changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-10-8
Use props
Reza mavicmini
lvl.3

Malaysia

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-8 22:30
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused. Can you please confirm what happened prior to the issue occurs? Did the unit experience a hard landing before? In addition, kindly please try to connect the unit to the DJI Assistant 2 software, and please update/refresh the firmware to see if there would be some changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

thank you.  it happened after changing gimbal cable and perform a few services on gimbal..

Refresh & update firmware has been done a lot of time..
2021-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Reza mavicmini Posted at 10-9 05:36
thank you.  it happened after changing gimbal cable and perform a few services on gimbal..

Refresh & update firmware has been done a lot of time..

Thank you for your response. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-10-11
Use props
umair air2s
lvl.1

Australia

@Reza mavicmini did you ever got your issue sorted? Need your guidance please, as I am facing exact same issue.
2022-9-14
Use props
Reza mavicmini
lvl.3

Malaysia

umair air2s Posted at 9-14 15:19
@Reza mavicmini did you ever got your issue sorted? Need your guidance please, as I am facing exact same issue.

Hi , I have replied your query
2022-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules