Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MIMI for Android NO MANUAL VIDEO
441 1 2021-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SJurick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 207159 ft
United States

I have a Samsung S21 Ultra and have noticed that DJI only suppports iPhone platforms for the advanced options.  For one, I cannot use manual video settings while in the MIMO app.

This has to change DJI.  Please incorporate the SAME settings on BOTH platforms.

Angry Customer of new OM5, Air2S

2021-10-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May I confirm that the manual settings of the Mimo App you referred to is 4k? If yes, please kindly know that this issue results from the unopened partial authorities from Samsung Phone. We have communicated with Samsung already. It will be optimized by the newly-released system version of Samsung in the future. Please wait patiently and stay tuned to the official release note of Samsung. Before Samsung launches out new system version, we recommend you use the original camera to shoot 4k videos or resolutions above, attaching to DJI OM5 for stabilization. Thanks for your support.
You may also refer to our compatibility list for more details. Here is the link:
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf
2021-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules