Downloading videos
1761 9 2021-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

I have followed the directions in the manual, but when I am in the Album, with both Bloototh.Wi-Fi connected in the craft and
in an iPad Mini-4, all goes well till I see at the bottom of the screen a long narrow DOWNLOAD button that is light gray on very light white.
I have pressed it many, many times - nothing happens???  Any help?
2021-10-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May I confirm that you are trying to use the QuickTransfer mode of DJI Mini2? If yes, could you please try to restart the remote controller and the aircraft without inserting a microSD card?
Then, try to use QuickTransfer mode through two ways below:
Method I:
a. Turn on the aircraft. As the aircraft status indicator automatically begins flashing yellow, press and hold the indicator for two seconds (ensure that the aircraft has been updated to the latest firmware; if the firmware version is 1.0.0.0, press the indicator button twice to switch the light) to turn the light blue, and then to pulsing lights.
b. Enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on the mobile device, launch the DJI Fly app, and there will be a prompt to connect to the aircraft.
c. Tap Connect. After a successful connection, you can access the aircraft album and download files at high speed. Note that when you connect the mobile device with the aircraft for the first time, you need to press the indicator button once to confirm the connection.
Method II:
When the aircraft has been connected to the mobile device via the remote controller but has not taken off yet, enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth in the mobile device, launch the DJI Fly app on the mobile device, and go to Playback album. Tap the QuickTransfer icon in the top-right corner and connect the mobile device to the aircraft using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, then you can download photos and videos from the aircraft album to your mobile device.
Please tell us your feedback.
2021-10-8
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

DJI Wanda, Thank you for the timely reply, I have done everything exactly as the manual, which you quote, however, you suggest I take OUT the SD chip and then do it, I assure you I will give that a try momentarily.
And, post the results here, thank you.
2021-10-9
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

DJI Wanda, I have done as you asked, and all goes well until I go to where the videos were visible before to download, now - it gives me the message saying
" No SD card," and it does not have any videos for AIRCRAFT or DjiFly.  With the SD card in I at least can see the video files.  I would think that
since it does NOT show any files when the SD card is out, that would meen they recorded to the card rather than to the Aircraft?  I could not download
anything.
2021-10-9
Use props
steamship
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229180 ft
Russia

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 10-9 12:48
DJI Wanda, I have done as you asked, and all goes well until I go to where the videos were visible before to download, now - it gives me the message saying
" No SD card," and it does not have any videos for AIRCRAFT or DjiFly.  With the SD card in I at least can see the video files.  I would think that
since it does NOT show any files when the SD card is out, that would meen they recorded to the card rather than to the Aircraft?  I could not download

I skipped over this earlier today as you were referring to an iPad, and I've no knowledge of them. I also just remove the card and plug it into my laptop.

However, you are quite right about the location of the files. The drone stores them on the micro SD card, which is why you're getting 'No SD card' after removing it. Why the DJI rep should tell you to remove the card beforehand is baffling.

I hope someone who uses Apple products can be of more help.
2021-10-9
Use props
Raw_B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1494190 ft
United States

I don't know if it's the same for the DJI Fly app, but using DJI Go 4, there's a Video Cache setting, which if turned on, will store the video that your shooting on your mobile device. I'm sure in other apps there's a video cache setting. And in the DJI Go 4 app, you can find it if you click on the 3 dots at top right, then the settings come up, and make sure the tabs it's on is General Settings. Scroll down and there will be a Cache Video During Shooting setting. Hopefully it's similar for DJI Fly settings.
2021-10-10
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

steamship, Thank you for your reply, all help is appreciated.  Read the following post by me.
2021-10-10
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

Notice to all who have tried to give a hand with my problem.  I have found that the SD chip was not exactly in place, although the video was
recorded to it.  I have taken it out to follow Dji Wanda's suggestions, but when I tried to put it back in place, I noticed that if - I very carefully
try to get it in as straight as possible, it goes in easier, and better connection is felt.  Having that done, I got things going again, in doing so
I found out that I was not getting the craft truly connected with the tablet, and once I accomplished that I recorded two new videos.
The two new ones copied nicely from Aircraft to Dji Fly, and they also downloaded to the tablet.  I need much more practice, but ALL
is working splendidly.  Thank you all for helping.
2021-10-10
Use props
Raw_B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1494190 ft
United States

Glad it's resolved!
2021-10-10
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
United States

Raw_B, as am I  It was another added lesson to learn - for sure.
2021-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules