Drone Green Red Flashing Light
5143 8 2021-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lambys
New
Australia

My Drone seems to be working OK, but the drone flashes green then flashes red and green again, then red. It is alternating between flashing Green and Red.

Can anyone tell me why it is doing that?  THank you.
2021-10-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you were able to connect all the components and check if there is an error message on the DJI Fly app? Can you please provide us with a screenshot for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-10-8
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Today I noticed twice red then six green then two red, no error messages, found out it means I was flying in an Altitude Restriction Zone of 150 metres. As legally we have an Altitude limit of 120 metres it was n't an issue. It was disconcerting as I have never noticed that series of red/Green.
2021-10-9
Use props
Lambys
New
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-8 22:22
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you were able to connect all the components and check if there is an error message on the DJI Fly app? Can you please provide us with a screenshot for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi, Thank you for your reply. It looks like I must have been flying the drone in a restricted airspace area. That is why the green light changed to red and then back to green.
Problem solved thanks.
2021-10-9
Use props
Lambys
New
Australia

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 10-9 10:24
Today I noticed twice red then six green then two red, no error messages, found out it means I was flying in an Altitude Restriction Zone of 150 metres. As legally we have an Altitude limit of 120 metres it was n't an issue. It was disconcerting as I have never noticed that series of red/Green.

Thanks, that must be the same reason why my drone is doing it as I am close to an Airport.
2021-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Lambys Posted at 10-9 15:06
Hi, Thank you for your reply. It looks like I must have been flying the drone in a restricted airspace area. That is why the green light changed to red and then back to green.
Problem solved thanks.

Thank you for your response. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you!
2021-10-11
Use props
Johnny_J
lvl.4

Sweden

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 10-9 10:24

I've read the manual. Where did you find that information?
2021-10-11
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Johnny_J Posted at 10-11 07:36
I've read the manual. Where did you find that information?

Goggled and it brought this up.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-212156-1-1.html
2021-10-11
Use props
Johnny_J
lvl.4

Sweden

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 10-11 08:32
Goggled and it brought this up.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-212156-1-1.html

Thanks! I wonder what more information is omitted in the manual. It seems to me that DJI has no clue of their "own" software!
2021-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules