Mavic 2 gyroscope issues
1140 3 2021-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Taffyboy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, could anybody point me in the right way, my Mavic 2 is coming up with a gyroscope error, I've gone into the controller to calibrate the IMU but it want allow me, I've connected it to the mac and update the software, and tried to calibrate it via the mac but won't allow me too!!!
Help, please

2021-10-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, Taffyboy. Sorry for your inconvenience. May I confirm that do you mean you can not connect your aircraft to DJI Assistant 2 on your Mac?
2021-10-9
Use props
Taffyboy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Morning DJ Wanda, for your response, I can connect it to the mac, via DJL Assistants but cant calibrate but I've noticed the sense on the controller is coming up with any reading so I think the imu is broken, I do have a replacement.
2021-10-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Taffyboy Posted at 10-16 00:00
Morning DJ Wanda, for your response, I can connect it to the mac, via DJL Assistants but cant calibrate but I've noticed the sense on the controller is coming up with any reading so I think the imu is broken, I do have a replacement.

Sorry for the result. Please send the issued drone back for service. You can start an online service request at https://www.dji.com/uk/service/repair?site=brandsite&from=nav first. We will check the drone when it arrives at our repair center. Thank you.
2021-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules