Control Issues
452 12 2021-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brewusaf
lvl.1
United States

I am not able to get my DJI Mini 2 to go left or right. I have changed control modes, recalibrated the RC, and gone through the repair link procedure.

Please advise on how I can regain complete control of my Mini 2.

Thanks.

John
2021-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending your remote controller in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-10-9
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

enable side ways flight in the menu......
2021-10-9
Use props
hunterws
lvl.4
Flight distance : 382536 ft
United States

What app version are you on?  If you updated recently, there may be no need to send in your bird.
2021-10-9
Use props
MiniManiac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

JJB* Posted at 10-9 05:47

The mini 2 doesnt have that option
2021-10-9
Use props
Brewusaf
lvl.1
United States

JJB* Posted at 10-9 05:47

That option is on the Mavic and not the mini.
2021-10-9
Use props
Brewusaf
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-9 05:21
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending your remote controller in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Adjusting the gimbal settings seems to have fixed my issue. The number was so low that I couldn’t notice it turning.
2021-10-9
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

MiniManiac Posted at 10-9 09:06
The mini 2 doesnt have that option

thanks for your correction!
2021-10-10
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

Brewusaf Posted at 10-9 12:17
That option is on the Mavic and not the mini.

2021-10-10
Use props
MiniManiac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

JJB* Posted at 10-10 00:56

Yu are welcome mate
2021-10-10
Use props
Johnny_J
lvl.4

Sweden

If you have changed control modes, does the right control stick work in left-right movements for other control modes than 2? If so, then the stick is not faulty and DJI Paladin's advice to send in the control is not correct. Do you know any other DJI Mini 2 owner which you could test his Mini 2 with your controller and/or your Mini 2 with his controller?
2021-10-10
Use props
Brewusaf
lvl.1
United States

Johnny_J Posted at 10-10 02:05
If you have changed control modes, does the right control stick work in left-right movements for other control modes than 2? If so, then the stick is not faulty and DJI Paladin's advice to send in the control is not correct. Do you know any other DJI Mini 2 owner which you could test his Mini 2 with your controller and/or your Mini 2 with his controller?

I believe it was a gimbal yaw issue. Thanks for your advice.
2021-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Brewusaf Posted at 10-9 12:21
Adjusting the gimbal settings seems to have fixed my issue. The number was so low that I couldn’t notice it turning.

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue that you experienced. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules