Robomaster TT SDK Networking Mode
3035 1 2021-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hQbaVEgnKvp4
New
Philippines

Hello I have been trying to explore how extensive the Robomaster SDK on the Tello Talent can go. I have had no problems with executing most of the commands from the SDK Guide except for the Networking Mode.

Here is the SDK Guide I have been following: https://robomaster-dev.readthedocs.io/en/latest/python_sdk/connection.html

I have been stuck at Number 3.2 Item Number 2. I may have confused the steps but from my understanding it should be very simple:
1. Turn on and connect to the Robomaster TT
2. Enter Desired SSID and Password in the Python Code
3. Wait for the device to "Reboot"

Executing the code mentioned does not reboot my Robomaster TT unit. My 8-Bit Display still says "Wifi Unactive" the only thing it does is from blinking slow purple (signifying it is in command mode) to blinking purple quickly (signifying disconnected from SDK Mode).

Ideally it should have connected to the router I have specified but this is not the case. I have limited the DHCP Addresses that my router issues only 2 addresses, First is for my laptop and 1 for the drone, pinging the drone via Command Line does not work but pinging my laptop works.

I am a bit lost now what should i do to be able to connect the Robomaster TT to my Router and be able to control it via Wifi rather than direct connection.
2021-10-9
Use props
djiuser_hQbaVEgnKvp4
New
Philippines

Hello Please help
2021-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules