11984 24 2021-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EmilioCid
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7445200 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

In the new version 1.4.12 of DJI Fly the RTMP works fine for Youtube, but it doesn't for Facebook.  
Did someone managed to transmit live to Facebook ?

Thanks

Emilio

2021-10-9
Use props
hunterws
lvl.4
Flight distance : 382536 ft
United States

I just use AZscreenrecorder to cast.  When I fly from my house I cast that way.  Either fb or utube.
Not sure why DJI would tinker on some new addition, prior to everything working as it should (fix your ...).
@DJI, your competition is going to beat you with simple superior customer service, not new bells & whistles.
2021-10-9
Use props
steamship
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229180 ft
Russia

With the number of bugs they've just introduced in the new version of the app, I think live streaming to Facebook is the least of our concerns.
2021-10-9
Use props
steamship
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229180 ft
Russia

hunterws Posted at 10-9 07:37
I just use AZscreenrecorder to cast.  When I fly from my house I cast that way.  Either fb or utube.
Not sure why DJI would tinker on some new addition, prior to everything working as it should (fix your ...).
@DJI, your competition is going to beat you with simple superior customer service, not new bells & whistles.

I just use AZscreenrecorder to cast.

I think you just answered a question I posted in another thread. Has DJI implemented live streaming in their app, not because people had requested it, but because people had already figured out another way of doing it outside the app?

DJI - "Let's implement a non-requested feature in the app and introduce at least another four bugs."
2021-10-9
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

LS was asked for...
2021-10-9
Use props
stabo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 692812 ft

Slovakia

Bashy Posted at 10-9 19:03
LS was asked for...

Update to version 1.4.12 compass works incorrectly. Does not show the position where I am  (blue dot) was 500m from me
Use Mavic AIR 2 with Smart controller
I am attaching a photo of the new  versions
2021-10-10
Use props
MiniManiac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

yes but i had to use another web app

2021-10-10
Use props
Junior - Brazil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

From the computer, go to: https://www.facebook.com/live/producer then click on the button "use stream key" , further down, under "Live Stream Settings" there will be the server URL: rtmps ://live-api-s.facebook.com:443/rtmp/ and below, the respective key.
Below are the settings, very similar to what we know on Youtube Creator.

The problem is that I set it up and it didn't work on Mavic Mini, I hope other people are luckier than me...

Hugs
2021-10-10
Use props
Abel nt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 77398 ft
Spain

Please tutorial for Instagram with no computers.... Only phone...
2021-10-10
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The live streaming to facebook with the updated app worked just fine for me using the mini 2 and my Note 20 Ultra, cannot do it to YouTube no matter what software is used unless you have 1000 subscribers, which is relatively new cause there was a time when i could stream to YT
2021-10-10
Use props
EmilioCid
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

hunterws Posted at 10-9 07:37
Not sure why DJI would tinker on some new addition, prior to everything working as it should (fix your ...).

Me too, but just mirror the screen with all telemetry.
2021-10-11
Use props
EmilioCid
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

MiniManiac Posted at 10-10 02:27
yes but i had to use another web app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcjrjrD-z7A

Yes it worked fine.  To cast to facebook page you must use the paid version.  Litchi does it, but it is not ready for mini2.
2021-10-11
Use props
EmilioCid
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

Abel nt Posted at 10-10 06:50
Please tutorial for Instagram with no computers.... Only phone...

The tutorial posted by MiniManiac works fine for Insta
2021-10-11
Use props
Abel nt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 77398 ft
Spain

No instagram options in streaming.io app   

When i go to a mountain with my drone, no computers, no wifi, only mobile data, and phone is used for control the drone.
can i use the same phone for make direct in instagram?
where is a clear step by step web tutorial?
2021-10-11
Use props
MiniManiac
lvl.4
United Kingdom

EmilioCid Posted at 10-11 04:09
Yes it worked fine.  To cast to facebook page you must use the paid version.  Litchi does it, but it is not ready for mini2.

Paid version? not sure what you mean, restream.io works fine on facebook livestream. are we talking about the same thing?
2021-10-11
Use props
MiniManiac
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Junior - Brazil Posted at 10-10 06:40
From the computer, go to: https://www.facebook.com/live/producer then click on the button "use stream key" , further down, under "Live Stream Settings" there will be the server URL: rtmps ://live-api-s.facebook.com:443/rtmp/ and below, the respective key.
Below are the settings, very similar to what we know on Youtube Creator.

facebook wont work as the app only supports RTMP and facebook uses RTMPS you cant just put RTMPS in the app as it wont work.
2021-10-11
Use props
Junior - Brazil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

MiniManiac Posted at 10-11 07:31
facebook wont work as the app only supports RTMP and facebook uses RTMPS you cant just put RTMPS in the app as it wont work.

Makes sense, Thanks for the feedback.
2021-10-11
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1640843 ft
Italy

The problem is on the DJI FLY App. 1.4.12  that works only with RTMP and not with RTMPS ( Secure SSL) protocol.

https://developers.facebook.com/ ... ideo-uploads-rtmps/
2021-10-11
Use props
Niknik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Bashy Posted at 10-10 19:52
The live streaming to facebook with the updated app worked just fine for me using the mini 2 and my Note 20 Ultra, cannot do it to YouTube no matter what software is used unless you have 1000 subscribers, which is relatively new cause there was a time when i could stream to YT

How RTMPS worked with DJI FLY 1.4.12?
2021-10-13
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not  got a clue, i just put in my rtmps address and it worked, but it does not work now with this new build, i get a failed message
2021-10-13
Use props
Flymoretime
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6342037 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I use smart controller and if it works well on facebook, sometimes there is some freezing, but it is very little.
2021-10-18
Use props
FEGPC
lvl.1

United States

Can confirm.  Does NOT work on Facebook via the RTMP.   I get the error also.
2021-11-26
Use props
mck1345
New

United States

Still can't go live on Facebook using their RTMPS.  Has anyone found an work around for this?  I just upgraded to a Air 2S from a Mavic Pro and I loved that you could just press a button on the mavic and you were streaming live.  This sucks DJI
2022-1-20
Use props
djiuser_l7GPt13zQit4
New
Ireland

Apologies for re-opening an old thread but I don't appear to have permission to create a new one.

I am using the DJI Fly app to livestream over RTMP to Restream.io, for onward streaming to Facebook. However, the stream lands at Restream with a "keyframe interval" of 0, which make it useless. Is this a known issue, or a problem that's specific to me? I see from other resources (e.g. youtube[dot]com/watch?v=YcjrjrD-z7A) that it should be possible to use this method, and it doesn't look like they encounter any keyframe issues.
2022-3-23
Use props
Zuhlster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 334662 ft
United States

I figured out how to use the RMTP and restream.io  

However.  Once the flight is over...how do you stop the stream?

Side note: is there a microphone built into DJI Smartcontroller?
2022-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules