Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Finally I Purchased My first DJI FPV, Mind to share your thought?
942 10 2021-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TechCreator
lvl.3
Flight distance : 187274 ft
Malaysia

Hi All, Finally i purchased my first DJI FPV with DJI Googgle V2. I purchased it not in combo package but separately from DJI Google V2 and DJI Aircraft standalone. What is your thought on this DJI FPV? What is your tips to be good DJI FPV pilot? I attach my youtube channel for my first experience flying the DJI FPV and it is super exciting.....

2021-10-9
Use props
Max90payneFPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2832844 ft
Italy

Hello !!

Welcome to the world of FPV flight. As a pilot of classic FPV drones, I recommend that you have a lot of patience and do not rush to do absurd things without experience.

Get to know your drone and its strengths and weaknesses but above all its limitations.

Always plan your flight and do a brief survey of the place where you fly .... in order to identify any obstacles to avoid.

Good fun
2021-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, TechCreator. We're glad that you already have your DJI FPV unit. Hope our fellow DJI FPV Pilots here could provide you with the best recommendation that you need for this unit. You may also refer to the link below for the DJI FPV Official tutorials for your future reference. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL65kukZorPdOwOCwVZDEeNWD3Ltv0jM37
2021-10-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Congratulations!
2021-10-10
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

Thanks...new definition of flying...
2021-10-14
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

Max90payneFPV Posted at 10-9 21:50
Hello !!

Welcome to the world of FPV flight. As a pilot of classic FPV drones, I recommend that you have a lot of patience and do not rush to do absurd things without experience.

That is a good advise...need to familiar with the places...and yes patience is required...
The most exciting is when i'm able to dodge trees and flies between the trees and make smooth turn. Now i only confident to do it at open area..not narrow space yet. Manual mode next project....
2021-10-14
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-10 01:22
Hi, TechCreator. We're glad that you already have your DJI FPV unit. Hope our fellow DJI FPV Pilots here could provide you with the best recommendation that you need for this unit. You may also refer to the link below for the DJI FPV Official tutorials for your future reference. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL65kukZorPdOwOCwVZDEeNWD3Ltv0jM37

Thanks for the sharing , appreciate guidance time to times....
2021-10-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

TechCreator Posted at 10-14 09:50
Thanks...new definition of flying...

You're welcome.
Have fun and take care!
2021-10-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TechCreator Posted at 10-14 09:53
Thanks for the sharing , appreciate guidance time to times....

You are most welcome. Happy flying!
2021-10-16
Use props
Joecos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3294770 ft
United States

Be Safe Flying and take your time.  each drone is different, master how the drone behaves
2021-10-17
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

Joecos Posted at 10-17 13:41
Be Safe Flying and take your time.  each drone is different, master how the drone behaves

tq ...for adrenaline  booster .....FPV is the option....
2021-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules