Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adi_photograf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13688 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi there

I have my FPV combo a few months now and all went good so far. But since a few weeks I have a problem. When I'm flying in manual mode, the drone stopps immediately during the flight and switches into normal mode. A text is showing "UAV to far" or something like that. I have set the distance to "no limit" and I had never issues with that. The distance to the drone is always about 500 meter at that time.

Have you guys a solution for my problem?

Thank you.

Cheers
2021-10-9
Use props
Max90payneFPV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2832844 ft
Italy

Hello !!

Are you sure he doesn't lose the radio signal?

Usually the DJI FPV switches from manual mode to N mode when it loses radio or video signals ...
2021-10-9
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I have a similar issue: The drone seems to be more sensitive to bad radio: It switches vom Manual to Normal when the signal isn't good enough for Manual but works well enough in Normal.
I guess in Manual the signal has to be better because there are no safe guards. So it probably is no bug but a feature...
2021-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to fly to a different location to see if the issue persists? Please make sure that you have enough signal when flying in the M mode. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-10-10
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

drone-hacks.com will fix you
2021-10-11
Use props
Max90payneFPV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2832844 ft
Italy

Whoreable Posted at 10-11 21:09
drone-hacks.com will fix you

Hello !!

If they have updated the firmware to the latest version the system you say will not work ....

This problem I understand that it has happened to a couple of users and I do not think the problem is related to the place where they are flying ...
2021-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules