Ronin gets disconnected by Raven eye
1347 4 2021-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gmankay
lvl.1

United States

Hello everyone
So i recently purchased the RS2 and Raveneye for my Sony A7R3 and i am having the following issues.

Ronin works great without the Raven Eye and i can use app perfgectly with no issues.

Now once i connect the Raveneye  irt asks me to disconnect the Ronin via bluetoogh for some reason, once i do that i can't seem to get the Ronin to work and a message appears that says "motorts not working. Took it in to mhy local camera store where i bout it and showed them the issue with no luck.

Now all this happens immedietely after i log onto the rafveneye wife, any solutions for this? Any help woudl be greatly appreciated
2021-10-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, Gmankay.Sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please screenshot the error message on the APP for us?
2021-10-10
Use props
Gmankay
lvl.1

United States

here you go
2021-10-11
Use props
Gmankay
lvl.1

United States

so it forces me to disconnect the Ronin and I can't figure out why, I am on the latest firmware on my app and Ronin so not sure what to make of it.
2021-10-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Gmankay Posted at 10-11 21:26
so it forces me to disconnect the Ronin and I can't figure out why, I am on the latest firmware on my app and Ronin so not sure what to make of it.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Please be noticed that we would not receive notification of your new post unless you directly reply to our post. For your issue, we sincerely apologize for the misleading and confusion, please connect your phone to Raveneye through Wi-Fi but not Bluetooth. Here is the tutorials:
If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2021-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules