Saving Large Video from DJI Fly App to IOS
5658 6 2021-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RoshaBeli
lvl.1

Finland

Whenever I download videos from my DJI FPV drone to the DJI Fly app, it usually saves it to my IOS photos at the same time. I downloaded a bit longer of a video and it did not save to IOS and when I press "Save Video" in the app it does nothing. How do I save this larger full length video to IOS photos? Thanks.

2021-10-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-10-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sometimes its just a bit slow and you have to be patient to let it finish saving.
2021-10-11
Use props
RoshaBeli
lvl.1

India

Whenever I download videos from my DJI FPV drone to the DJI Fly app, it usually saves it to my IOS photos at the same time. I downloaded a bit longer of a video and it did not save to IOS and when I press "Save Video" in the app it does nothing. How do I save this larger full length video to IOS photos? Thanks. Tweakbox Appvalley https://vlc.onl
2021-10-16
Use props
ravik
New

India

So I was able to quick transfer a 3.81GB video file from my Mini 2 to my iPhone very quickly at 20 MB/s. The file can be posted to a shared album but not saved into an album in the photos app.  Maybe there is some size limitation or fault with the Dji fly app. However it will save into a shared album. From there it can be saved into your local photos. Then it can be shared on YouTube.  My suspicion is that this is an Apple limitation. We know shared photos get recompressed in fact they get resized. I suspect a video will be recompressed also but this information is hard to find. Does anyone know if the video is converted to 1080p? Also it is hard to find media information for items in the photos app.  I’m finding it impossible to get 4K video from DJI fly to YouTube.
2022-2-12
Use props
shyamk
New

India

Hello, there. The drone materials are stored in the microSD card of the drone. You can connect the mobile device to the Goggles V2, and open the DJI Fly app to export the materials in the drone to the mobile device, or directly connect the drone to a computer. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-2-12
Use props
Vincent Leclerc
lvl.4

Hong Kong

For me, I'd like to transfer the file to PC and edit it with TunesKit AceMovi, and then export it to a smaller file.
2022-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules