RONIN S
806 9 2021-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
julius1234
lvl.1

Philippines

My ronin S's joystick and trigger doesnt work. It worked only 1 time but after that it wasnt responsive. what do i do?
2021-10-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Ronin S. Please make sure that the Ronin-S is updated to the latest version and perform System Calibration, Restore gimbal setup, and Autotune. Then try if you can do the 5 functions of the trigger button, namely, Lock mode (press and hold), Recenter (double tap), Selfie mode (triple tap), Autotune (press and hold trigger+M button), and Joystick calibration (quadruple tap and hold).
If your Ronin-S still exit the same problem after firmware update and your operation has no problem, we suggest that you send it to us for diagnosis and repair. Please contact our support team via
http://www.dji.com/support to open a case, our team will provide further assistance. Thanks.  
2021-10-10
Use props
julius1234
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-10 22:25
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Ronin S. Please make sure that the Ronin-S is updated to the latest version and perform System Calibration, Restore gimbal setup, and Autotune. Then try if you can do the 5 functions of the trigger button, namely, Lock mode (press and hold), Recenter (double tap), Selfie mode (triple tap), Autotune (press and hold trigger+M button), and Joystick calibration (quadruple tap and hold).
If your Ronin-S still exit the same problem after firmware update and your operation has no problem, we suggest that you send it to us for diagnosis and repair. Please contact our support team via
http://www.dji.com/support to open a case, our team will provide further assistance. Thanks.

how to know if i have the updated firmware? my ronin app also says N/A and it also says that the battery is 0% even if the battery grip has full bars. I also tried to update firmware but it always fails and i also think its updated because it only says refresh.  when i try to refresh it fails. Do you have any DJI diagnostics in the Philippines?
2021-10-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

julius1234 Posted at 10-10 23:58
how to know if i have the updated firmware? my ronin app also says N/A and it also says that the battery is 0% even if the battery grip has full bars. I also tried to update firmware but it always fails and i also think its updated because it only says refresh.  when i try to refresh it fails. Do you have any DJI diagnostics in the Philippines?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. It is recommended that upgrade/downgrade the firmware version and try again; Second, please confirm the mobile phone and APP version used,  It is recommended to update the APP to the latest version, or change the mobile phone to have a try.
If the above troubleshooting cannot solve the problem, please send it back for repair. You may contact our support through email for information about the nearby repair center. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
2021-10-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

julius1234 Posted at 10-10 23:58
how to know if i have the updated firmware? my ronin app also says N/A and it also says that the battery is 0% even if the battery grip has full bars. I also tried to update firmware but it always fails and i also think its updated because it only says refresh.  when i try to refresh it fails. Do you have any DJI diagnostics in the Philippines?

Hi there, you need to download the DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin: https://www.dji.com/downloads/pr ... ;from=insite_search to update the firmware for the Ronin S. You may refer to the tutorial video below:

1. To update the firmware, first, mount the Ronin-S and adjust the balance of the gimbal.
2. Confirm that the battery is fully charged. It is recommended to update the firmware when the gimbal is turned off.
3. Use the Type-C provided to connect the Ronin-S to the computer. Launch the DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin, and log in to your DJI account.
4. Tap the Ronin-S icon and enter the Firmware Update page. Wait and refresh the firmware update list.
5. Select the firmware version that you wish to update, and operate correspondingly. Wait until the firmware updating is finished, and the gimbal will update automatically.
6. Restart the gimbal after the firmware update is finished.
Tips:
1. During updating, ensure that your computer is connected to the Internet. Do not interrupt the data connection.
2. After the update is finished, if the gimbal's LED blinks red, it indicates that the firmware update fails, try updating again.

You may check local service centers via this website: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers, or contact our support team via support@dji.com to open a case for further assistance. Hope this helps, thanks.
2021-10-11
Use props
julius1234
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-11 00:28
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. It is recommended that upgrade/downgrade the firmware version and try again; Second, please confirm the mobile phone and APP version used,  It is recommended to update the APP to the latest version, or change the mobile phone to have a try.
If the above troubleshooting cannot solve the problem, please send it back for repair. You may contact our support through email for information about the nearby repair center. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer

I have the Ronin V1.4.8(3641) version of the ronin app. I havent tried downgrading and upgrade the gimbal but will try later once the batt is full
2021-10-11
Use props
julius1234
lvl.1

Philippines

Hello !! good news. the downgrade and upgrade worked and the app works fine again but theres an error that says joystick error. I cant turn left or right, only up and down.
2021-10-11
Use props
julius1234
lvl.1

Philippines

UPDATE: In mode 1 (FPV), i cant use the left and right in joystick. In mode 2 (3d roll 360), I cant use up and down joystick. In mode 3 (Pan and tilt follow) I can use all. I tried to copy mode 3's settings on mode 1 but still wouldnt work.
2021-10-11
Use props
julius1234
lvl.1

Philippines

UPDATE: nvm, i got it. the channel 3 in mode 1 was N/A thats why. thank you for all your help!
2021-10-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

julius1234 Posted at 10-11 05:11
UPDATE: nvm, i got it. the channel 3 in mode 1 was N/A thats why. thank you for all your help!

Thanks for your update. Glad to know that you have solved the issue, hope everything goes smoothly.
2021-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules