1483 7 2021-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BravoFoxtrot255
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4980 ft

United Kingdom

Hi all,

I recently sold my Phantom 3 Advanced to someone with no drone experience. They're saying that the drone won't work, I've tried doing some video help but haven't really been able to get anywhere.

Phantom turns on, beeps and guimbal does it's check. It moves, it has no problem. The controller turns on and links to the phone. The phantom and controller are communicating as you can see the camera's output on the phone. The status lights are solid red at the front and flashing green at the back. It gets a GPS lock and says ready to fly, but doing the CSC (both diagnonally down and in) does absolutly nothing. No motor noise, no juddering, just nothing. No error messages on the app.

I haven't flown the phantom for about 2 years but before that it was absoloutly fine, no crashes or anything. I've tried going through the manual/googling but as there's no error messages showing it's really hard to work out what's going on. Firmware is up to date, buyer reports that they calibrated the compass.

Does anyone have any advice?

2021-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to re-link the aircraft to the controller to see if the issue persists? Please refer to the tutorial link below for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2021-10-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-10-11
Use props
BravoFoxtrot255
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-10 22:04
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to re-link the aircraft to the controller to see if the issue persists? Please refer to the tutorial link below for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVOJnUidcUk

Hi - I will have a go at this, if it doesn't work do you have any other suggestions? Thanks!
2021-10-11
Use props
BravoFoxtrot255
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 10-11 06:21
Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.

Thanks for the advice!
2021-10-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hope you will get your answer!
2021-10-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

BravoFoxtrot255 Posted at 10-11 10:13
Hi - I will have a go at this, if it doesn't work do you have any other suggestions?  Thanks!

Your welcome! Please keep us posted with the result. Have a great day.
2021-10-14
Use props
BravoFoxtrot255
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all - unfortunately (fortunately?) the buyer has stopped responding to my messages so I can only assume it is now working. If anyone finds this thread whilst looking for a solution, the other thread I posted is here --> https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=251119 and there's a fair few suggestions there. I can't say if any of them will work but definetly worth a try!
2021-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules