No flight data from Greece
441 3 2021-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ianc2003
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have recently returned from a vacation to Greece, Mykonos,  I flew the drone once and do not have any video recorded. There were two still photos taken and downloaded, however there is no flight data suggesting the flight took place at all. What is going on?

2021-10-10
Use props
K6CCC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

I assume you mean on your phone.  Most likely had sync data turned on.  Shortly after the data syncs, it is deleted from the phone (within 24 hours).
2021-10-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ianc2003. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if you have already sync the flight data and may we also please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you/
2021-10-10
Use props
Ianc2003
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have auto sync on and flights both before and after this one have synched, the mobile device is an iPhone 12 Pro Max.  Flew the drone yesterday and flight synched ok.  I did have to apply for local restriction to be lifted in Mykonos as the flight was in a restricted zone, but eventually was allowed to fly. Is this a reason no data appeared?
2021-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules