Vertical lines on DJI Mini 2 photos
585 10 2021-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Katedrone
New
Flight distance : 74390 ft
United States

Vertical lines apear in my shots when I take them in panorama mode. The example I am showing is a single photo that was taked as part of a panorama. The line is most visable in the sky. I was wondering if there is a way to fix this from happening. And if anyone knows a good way to hide the line in Photoshop because these lines have ruined some good pictures. Thank you.

Vertical line example

Vertical line example
2021-10-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Katedrone. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before experiencing this issue was there a hard landing or a crash that happened before on your DJI Mini 2? In addition I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out what editing software they are using. Thank you.
2021-10-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Was this a raw image?
2021-10-11
Use props
Katedrone
New
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 10-11 06:13
Was this a raw image?

Yes it’s raw
2021-10-11
Use props
Katedrone
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-10 21:25
Hello there Katedrone. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before experiencing this issue was there a hard landing or a crash that happened before on your DJI Mini 2? In addition I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out what editing software they are using. Thank you.

I have never crashed my drone but I have had a few rougher landings.
2021-10-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Are you on the latest firmware?
I remember a bug that was just like this.
2021-10-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Katedrone Posted at 10-11 07:09
I have never crashed my drone but I have had a few rougher landings.

Hi there Katedrone. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Can you please try to check if the firmware of your DJI Mini 2 is on its latest one? If still the issue persist, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you. Thank you.
2021-10-12
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Igorka Posted at 10-12 18:57
The lines occur because of the position of the drone. You can make those lines invisible with photoshop. I cant remember how to do it. But it is possible!

The problem in the sky has nothing to do with the position of the drone.
Where did you get that idea from?
2021-10-12
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Igorka Posted at 10-12 20:14
The way the drone is facing will affect the colors.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
The way the drone faces, doesn't put a vertical division through the sky like that.
2021-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules