Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Replacement Mini 2 waiting times
1986 5 2021-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kwb00SETukCU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 715997 ft
United Kingdom

I have a case opened with care refresh, my mini2 has arrived at the repair facility in the Netherlands according to UPS. How long are the current waiting times before getting my drone back?

thanks

2021-10-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll forward it to our corresponding team for a check and follow-up. Normally, it will take about 5-7 business days to repair your product after receiving the package.
If there is an update, we'll keep you updated soon. You also can check the repair progress via this website: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace; We appreciate your patience.

2021-10-10
Use props
djiuser_kwb00SETukCU
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for your help Natalia,  but I wasn't making a complaint as the mini2 only arrived with you guys last Wednesday. I was expecting it to be away for a couple of weeks but was just curious how long it actually took seeing as I've never had to send it away before.

Thanks
2021-10-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_kwb00SETukCU Posted at 10-11 02:41
Thanks for your help Natalia,  but I wasn't making a complaint as the mini2 only arrived with you guys last Wednesday. I was expecting it to be away for a couple of weeks but was just curious how long it actually took seeing as I've never had to send it away before.

Thanks

Hello, there. It takes approximately 5-7 business days to repair your product after arriving at the DJI Service Center. You will receive an email notification after each step of the service process is complete.
The delivery time is subject to the delivery company. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to talk.
2021-10-11
Use props
djiuser_kwb00SETukCU
lvl.1
United Kingdom

My case has now disappeared?
I had an email today asking me to either pay for the repairs estimated or pay the £45. I chose the £45 and paid immediately.  Now I cant check to see if its been given to courier or get any other updates through it?
Screenshot_20211013-174926_Chrome.jpg
2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_kwb00SETukCU Posted at 10-13 08:53
My case has now disappeared?
I had an email today asking me to either pay for the repairs estimated or pay the £45. I chose the £45 and paid immediately.  Now I cant check to see if its been given to courier or get any other updates through it?

Hi there, I've checked your case, the payment had been received and it is in normal progress, please don't worry.
As I had replied on floor 2#, you can check the repair progress via this website: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace by entering your case number.

2021-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules