Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Linking problem mavic 2pro smart controller
699 5 2021-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fredguenther
lvl.2
United States

Hello all. I’m having a linking problem with my m2p. Just last week as I fired up my equipment the smart controller asked me to choose my drone. This has happened before and the normal linking process happened and everything was fine. However this time when I went to press the link button on the M2P, there was no LED illumination and pressing the button did nothing. I shut everything down and left my shoot and went home and upgraded both the SC and the M2P using the DJI Assistant. This results in the following situation: upon powering up both units I can fly because I am linked already. But if I bring the unit back to change battery, upon powering up I get the same linkage problem. If I let it sit for a period of time, even 20 minutes and fire it up it is again linked and I can fly.

Has anyone had this issue and how did you solve it?  Thank you for your help.
2021-10-11
Use props
Marty Markoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Weird. I had to re-link SC to Mavic last week. For you, instead of waiting 20 minutes, try shutting down both SC and Drone and reboot.
2021-10-11
Use props
fredguenther
lvl.2
United States

Marty Markoe Posted at 10-11 02:52
Weird. I had to re-link SC to Mavic last week. For you, instead of waiting 20 minutes, try shutting down both SC and Drone and reboot.

Thanks for the response, Marty.  I have tried that and no good.  I also tried to connect again and then rebooted and was unsuccessful.
2021-10-11
Use props
DH_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Try to hold Power button + C2 button (button under power) + photo take button from powered off state. Smart Controller will start booting and you need still hold them until it shuts off. Power it again on normal way and test. This way also remote control module inside SC will be reset, it helped me with switching issue betwen M2 drones and Mini 2 and Air 2, everytime I get timeout despite drone was already linking, also after powering up SC it took very long time till I get connected (to last connected drone). After this reset it is connecting immediately even during startup where DJI logo is still on screen. If this will not work try also Power + C under power + photo take + record button.

David
2021-10-11
Use props
fredguenther
lvl.2
United States

DH_Pilot Posted at 10-11 05:26
Try to hold Power button + C2 button (button under power) + photo take button from powered off state. Smart Controller will start booting and you need still hold them until it shuts off. Power it again on normal way and test. This way also remote control module inside SC will be reset, it helped me with switching issue betwen M2 drones and Mini 2 and Air 2, everytime I get timeout despite drone was already linking, also after powering up SC it took very long time till I get connected (to last connected drone). After this reset it is connecting immediately even during startup where DJI logo is still on screen. If this will not work try also Power + C under power + photo take + record button.

David

Thanks, David, I'll give that a try.
2021-10-11
Use props
fredguenther
lvl.2
United States

Update today:  It's going to the shop, per conversation with DJI tech.
2021-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules