Motors won't start
4180 7 2021-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rand6
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

with sticks down and in like usual. I always started it that way, but now it does nothing. Then I discovered that sticks down and OUT does work. Has anyone else heard of this? I tried recalibrating the sticks. Once flying, the sticks behave perfectly. The only problem is it won't start the motors anymore via sticks down and in. I guess it's not the end of the world, I just find it peculiar.
2021-10-11
Use props
fliegerben
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1918087 ft
Germany

Hi,

the manual says it works both ways to start the motors: stick DOWN and IN or DOWN and OUT.

But indeed it is weird that only one way works for you - all of a sudden.

Was there an update recently…?
2021-10-11
Use props
Rand6
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

fliegerben Posted at 10-11 12:12
Hi,

the manual says it works both ways to start the motors: stick DOWN and IN or DOWN and OUT.

I keep it updated. It's possible the last update is when the behavior changed. If so though, I figure others would have the same experience.
2021-10-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Rand6. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application and kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see. Thank you.
2021-10-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Rand6 Posted at 10-11 12:46
I keep it updated. It's possible the last update is when the behavior changed. If so though, I figure others would have the same experience.

My Mini works using both CSC commands.  However, because of all the issues with DJI Fly App V1.4.12 I have reverted back to V1.4.8 (1185).  Sorry I never tried using both of the start CSC commands while I had the latest version installed.  
2021-10-12
Use props
Rand6
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-11 19:32
Hello there Rand6. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application and kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see. Thank you.

It's simple. I used to be able to use sticks down and in, or sticks down and out to start. Now down and in does nothing, but down and out does start the motors.

Are you saying you need me to record a video of this to prove it?
No errors on the app.
2021-10-13
Use props
Mr. Rocketman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6355 ft

United States

I think mine only works down and out also. I just updated the firmware 2 days ago. First time I have flown it so not sure if it worked both ways before the firmware update.
2021-10-14
Use props
Zbip57
lvl.4

Canada

I'm on the most recent V1.4.12 Fly App and firmware all up to date.  I just tested mine and CSC works both ways.  Sticks down and in, or down and out, both work to start/stop the motors.
2021-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules