FedEx - Package Available for Clearance
9758 10 2021-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dirty Cash
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

This is a new issue for me as I have orderd plenty of items from DJI with shipping via FedEx and zero problems with Customs or otherwise.  But now, there seems to be a Customs issue, although this package may have an issue:  Clearance Delay - Import - "Import license or permit is required for clearance."

Order #:  0018773690755
Order Date:  30 Sep 21

I ordered a DJI OM5 on 30 Sep 21.

Item shipped on 6 Oct 21.

Currently "stuck" at FedEx Indianapolis, IN with the status of:  "In Transit, Package Available for Clearance."

It has been sitting in this status since Friday 8 Oct 21.

Is there anything that DJI is able to do to assist?  Maybe there's misisng or incorrect paperwork?

Thanks in advance.
2021-10-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern. I was able to pull up and check the order number and I'm sorry for any inconvenience. On my end, I'll have this concern forwarded to our designated team for further checking and assistance, thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-10-12
Use props
Dirty Cash
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 10-12 09:22
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern. I was able to pull up and check the order number and I'm sorry for any inconvenience. On my end, I'll have this concern forwarded to our designated team for further checking and assistance, thank you in advance for your patience.

Thanks!

Standing by.
2021-10-12
Use props
Dirty Cash
lvl.1

United States

RE: FedEx - Package Available for Clearance ***(UPDATE...IPD SHIP)

*****UPDATE*****

Spoke with two helpful FedEx reps this morning.  My delay has to do with FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution (IPD) shipping.  This shipment contains 300+ items (of which mine is a part of) and is being reviewed for clearance.  Not necessarily an issue with my particular item, but something within or with the entire IPD shipment is causing the delay.  Good news is that they have my item as part of this shipment, so there isn't an issue of a lost item.  

Now, it's simply a waiting game.
2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dirty Cash Posted at 10-13 06:12
*****UPDATE*****

Spoke with two helpful FedEx reps this morning.  My delay has to do with FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution (IPD) shipping.  This shipment contains 300+ items (of which mine is a part of) and is being reviewed for clearance.  Not necessarily an issue with my particular item, but something within or with the entire IPD shipment is causing the delay.  Good news is that they have my item as part of this shipment, so there isn't an issue of a lost item.  

Thanks for your update. We'll also help to keep an eye on it. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.
2021-10-13
Use props
Dirty Cash
lvl.1

United States

Finally!

After sitting w/FedEx for +/- a week, my DJI OM5 now has a shipping status of "International Shipment Release - Import,"  Estimated delivery is stated as "3 Days."
2021-10-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Dirty Cash Posted at 10-15 07:44
Finally!

After sitting w/FedEx for +/- a week, my DJI OM5 now has a shipping status of "International Shipment Release - Import,"  Estimated delivery is stated as "3 Days."

Thanks for being patient about this. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you.
2021-10-15
Use props
djiuser_ErmXTlOMBXqM
New
Flight distance : 267372 ft
Canada

Why I am not allowed posting new topic?
2021-10-26
Use props
djiuser_ErmXTlOMBXqM
New
Flight distance : 267372 ft
Canada

I just want to give DJI a good review.  I online ordered  a MINI2 on Oct 18th. It shipped from SHATIN, HK. I received my order on Oct. 25th via Fedex. I am in Canada. I am very happy for this online purchase.
2021-10-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ErmXTlOMBXqM Posted at 10-26 18:18
Why I am not allowed posting new topic?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Each rank has different authorities. You need to act positively on the forum to collect points and upgrade your account. Please refer to the regulations here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-71515-1-1.html
2021-10-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ErmXTlOMBXqM Posted at 10-26 18:22
I just want to give DJI a good review.  I online ordered  a MINI2 on Oct 18th. It shipped from SHATIN, HK. I received my order on Oct. 25th via Fedex. I am in Canada. I am very happy for this online purchase.

Thanks for your feedback and compliments. We will accept in a humble manner and offer our customers better and better services. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2021-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules