Air 2S Recording Issue
726 9 2021-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CyD0n1a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 979757 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I got an Air 2s on Saturday and on my 2nd flight this week appear to have a potential issue which is concerning me somewhat.
When trying to record, I got a black screen with a triangle coming out from the left hand side of the screen. When I tried to shoot a photo, the picture area was upside down. This wasnt the phone orientation, just the actual picture area, everything else was the right way up. This seemed to happen after I tried to use the Mastershot functionality as I recall.

I landed the drone and checked it all, changed battery and it seemed fine, but this is causing me worry as to why this happened. Perhaps this was a result of ending the Mastershot function before it reached a conclusion and not ending the functionality properly? Maybe zoomed in too far with the gimble pointing downwards or similar… Any ideas or experience with something similar? Also, when you centre the gimble, is it normal that it points downwards to minus 90 degrees. I thought it would centre horizontally to the front?

See shot of triangle lines I managed to capture when trying to record, looked slightly different actually on screen, but gives you an idea…. Is it possible the gimble was turned in on itself, although not sure why this would be, had no collisions etc…. Completely puzzled by this.

Thanks in advance!

2021-10-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Do you have a screen shot of the error?
2021-10-12
Use props
CyD0n1a
lvl.2
United Kingdom

No error as such, just these wierd black and white lines. They spanned more across the screen in reality than what the shot shows.
Screenshot_20211011-224402.jpg
2021-10-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CyD0n1a. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-10-12
Use props
CyD0n1a
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi, i am using a galaxy S20 plus and i will reinstall the app.
Should I also install the Assistant 2 download? Thanks
2021-10-12
Use props
CyD0n1a
lvl.2
United Kingdom

App reinstalled.
2021-10-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did the re-install solve the issue?  Just curious.
2021-10-13
Use props
CyD0n1a
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Not had a chance to try it yet. Will keep you posted.
2021-10-13
Use props
CyD0n1a
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Update... reinstalled app and this appears to have fixed the issue. I have to say DJI support have been really excellent with helping. Thank you DJI
Love my Air2s ❤
2021-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules