Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
dji mini se gimble problems
2538 4 2021-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikeyj
lvl.1

Australia

hi guys,

have bought myself my first drone and being a learner i have had 2 minor crashes, everything is working fine, but now when i turn the drone its self the camera will move really quickly side ways to correct it self, just wondering if there is damage, or if there is an easy solution to fix it! i cant upload a video beacuse this stupid website wont let me, when i turn in a circle not forwards or back or side to side, the camera shifts on its sie making the shot on an angle
2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mikeyj. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before on your DJI Mini SE and now you are experiencing this issue on the said DJI drone. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to evaluate the said DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2021-10-13
Use props
djiuser_JHTixMWpZroJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 391549 ft

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-13 01:41
Hello there mikeyj. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before on your DJI Mini SE and now you are experiencing this issue on the said DJI drone. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to evaluate the said DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

My dji mini is only a week old and it goes through the gimbal procedure on startup. When it stops my gimbal also moves sideways. Does not always happen only now and than. No crashes
2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_JHTixMWpZroJ Posted at 11-14 12:01
My dji mini is only a week old and it goes through the gimbal procedure on startup. When it stops my gimbal also moves sideways. Does not always happen only now and than. No crashes

Hi there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and can assist you. Thank you.
2021-11-16
Use props
djiuser_hApPnySIGVs8
New

United States

I purchased a dji mini se and since the first time I turned it on its said “gimbal stuck”. I can’t move the gimbal position at all so I’m unable to shoot any worthwhile pics or videos. Anyone else have this issue?
2022-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules