Air 2S Batteries not fully charging
1019 3 2021-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lavender21
New

Slovenia

Hi,

I ve been using DJI AIR 2S FLY COMBO for the past few months. Done the error of charging the 3 batteries on the hub 1st time of charging. The batteries were fully charged and all functioning.

3rd time of charging them on the hub I noticed all of them were charged only 59% /15 min flying time. Since then I am charging them separetely. Once in a while they charge fully, 100%, but that is very rare. I have to work wit three 59% batteries which greatly influences my flight time and overall performance.

I ve read there will be a software update to fix this, not sure it is the same issue other users were writing about batteries not functioning correctly.

Before making a full return of the batteries I would like to see if there is a solution to the problem.

Thanks in advance for any constructive suggestions.

2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, Lavender21. Sorry for any inconvenience. May I confirm that have you tried to charge the batteries with the original charger?
2021-10-13
Use props
Lavender21
New

Slovenia

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-13 02:08
Hello, Lavender21. Sorry for any inconvenience. May I confirm that have you tried to charge the batteries with the original charger?

Yes the charger is original
2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Lavender21 Posted at 10-13 09:13
Yes the charger is original

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please confirm the batteries are installed in the charger hub and then record a video to show us the details of the indicator light when charging.
By the way, you mentioned that" they were charged only 59% ". Just to verify, how long when you check the battery level after charging?
After fully charged, if the battery is not used for a long time, it may be caused by battery self-discharge. If it can be fully charged by direct charging, and the battery cannot be fully charged with the charger hub for a long time, for example, it can only be charged to 60%, please send the charger hub back for a diagnosis. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
2021-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules