Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Zenmuse H20 Series Firmware Released
928 4 2021-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
Date: 2021.10.13
Zenmuse H20 Series Firmware: v03.00.01.02
DJI Pilot App Android: v3.0.1.4(M300)

What’s New?
Added one-tap panorama shots.
Added Security Code. User can set Security Code from Data and Privacy settings in DJI Pilot. When using Security Code, users can download DJI Decrypt Tool PC from DJI official website to decrypt encrypted SD card for access on Windows system.

Note:
DJI Pilot app must be updated to v.3.0.1.4.

2021-10-13
Use props
mikes1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1740699 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can DJI please make available the v3.0.1.4 app?  You can not get it using google play. ALSO, looking at the new firmware it seems that DJI has removed the ability to manually control the zoom camera settings.
2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mikes1 Posted at 10-13 05:43
Can DJI please make available the v3.0.1.4 app?  You can not get it using google play. ALSO, looking at the new firmware it seems that DJI has removed the ability to manually control the zoom camera settings.

Hello there mikes1. Good day and thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2021-10-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2021-10-13
Use props
mikes1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1740699 ft
  • >>>
United States

UPDATE: After playing with the software I decided to open the mapping program to see if I had manual control of the zoom camera. Thankfully I had control! I then went back to the flight program and manual controls had become available. I called a friend that had the same equipment and told him about it. He said that his software had the same issue but after opening and closing the mapping program his issue worked itself out. I guess it's just a small bug.
2021-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules