Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Released Date: 2021.10.13
  • Aircraft Firmware: v03.00.01.01
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v03.00.01.02
  • Pilot App Android: V3.0.1.4(M300)
  • D-RTK 2 Mobile Station for Matrice: v03.00.00.16 (D-RTK 2 Mobile Station: v02.02.0505)
  • Intelligent Battery Station: v03.00.01.01
  • Intelligent Fight Battery: v01.02.05.31
  • Zenmuse H20 / H20T: v03.00.01.02
  • Zenmuse P1: v03.00.01.03
  • Zenmuse L1: v03.00.01.00
  • Zenmuse Z30: v01.00.07.10
  • Zenmuse XT2: v01.00.03.50
  • Zenmuse XT S: v01.00.00.09
  • DJI X-Port: v01.03.02.00
  • DJI Skyport: v01.04.00.00
  • DJI Skyport V2: v01.03.02.00
  • DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series): v2.1.1
  • Firmware Upgrade Method: Aircraft / Remote Controller: DJI Assistant 2 / App
  • Zenmuse H20 / H20T: microSD card / DJI Assistant 2 / App
  • D-RTK 2 Mobile Station: DJI Assistant 2
  • The built-in DJI Pilot app: will be updated with the Remote Controller firmware
  • Intelligent Battery Station: App (Connect the Battery Station to the remote controller and update it on the HMS page in the DJI Pilot app.)

What’s new?
  • Added Offline Update. Offline firmware package can be downloaded from DJI official website to external storage device such as SD card or U disk. Use DJI Pilot to select firmware of remote controller, aircraft, payload, or battery station from the external storage device to update.
  • Added one-tap panorama shots when used with Zenmuse H20 series gimbal and camera.
  • Added Data and Privacy settings in DJI Pilot, including Network Security Mode, Security Code, and Clear DJI Device Data. When using Security Code, users can download DJI Decrypt Tool PC from DJI official website to decrypt encrypted SD card for access on Windows system.
  • For Flight Controller Settings in DJI Pilot:
  • Introduced Coordinated Turn.
  • The satellite positioning system can be switched between BeiDou and GPS+GLONASS.
  • Increased height limit to 1500 m, except for when within 50 km of airport. Increase height limit only valid until aircraft powered on. Height limit returns to 500 m when aircraft restarted.
  • For RTK Settings in DJI Pilot:
  • RTK Positioning can be enabled and disabled during flight. Select RTK Service Type first.
  • Added Maintain Positioning Accuracy mode.
  • For HMS in DJI Pilot:
  • Added DJI Care Enterprise.
  • Added DJI Maintenance Program.
  • Error Records available for battery and battery station (required to connect battery station to remote controller via USB-C cable).
  • Manage Logs available for battery and battery station (required to connect battery station to remote controller via USB-C cable).
  • Adjusted DJI AirSense warning strategy to reduce the probability of false alarms according to UAV flight characteristics. Optimized DJI Airsense alert interaction in DJI Pilot and added AR projection display in live view to improve flight safety.
  • Optimized Mission Flight:
  • The aircraft will decelerate when pulling down pitch stick of remote controller during Mission Flight.
  • Remote controller cannot control aircraft yaw when Aircraft Yaw is set to Along Route in flight route settings.
  • The Mission Flight can be paused by pressing the Pause button on the remote controller or via DJI Pilot app, and can only be resumed via DJI Pilot app.
  • Added acceleration and deceleration calibration flight for L1 payload (except for Linear Flight Mission).
  • Optimized Return-to-Home (RTH):
  • Added tip in DJI Pilot to remind users to exit Auto-RTH and manually control aircraft to return to home point when encountering obstacles during RTH.
  • Added ability to exit Auto-RTH by moving remote controller control stick in opposite direction of flight.
  • Optimized PinPoint during Manual Flight:
  • Allowed users to edit and manage multiple Pin Points.
  • Allowed users to set a Pin Point as home point.
  • Optimized frequency selection of video transmission to improve anti-interference performance. Added tips in DJI Pilot when aircraft and remote controller experience interference.
  • Optimized PSDK and OSDK interaction for improved user experience.
  • Improved shot accuracy of mapping camera.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes
  • Users who use Custom Network RTK must update the aircraft firmware to v01.00.02.14 or later. Otherwise, the aircraft will work abnormally.
  • The aircraft cannot revert to firmware version 01.00.02.11 or earlier once the firmware is updated.
  • Make sure that the aircraft, remote controller, battery, D-RTK 2 mobile station (if used), payload (if used) are updated to the latest firmware version.
  • Download the latest firmware from official website to microSD card to update the ZenmuseZ30, XT S, XT2, P1 or H20 / H20T.
  • It is required to use the DJI Pilot app built-in the remote controller, or download the app of V2.2.1.7 or later.
  • DJI Pilot app must be updated to v.3.0.1.4 to use Offline Update.

2021-10-13
Use props
Frontliner 2020
Second Officer
Philippines

thank you for the update...
2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Frontliner 2020 Posted at 10-13 20:07
thank you for the update...

Hello there Frontliner 2020. Good day and thank you for the reply. Again, thank you for your valued support and have a nice day.
2021-10-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the update
2021-10-13
Use props
SoberTiger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1829416 ft

Canada

Hello there,

I was wondering why in the overview of the M300 RTK Update Release note it says that the version of the Zenmuse P1 is now v03.00.01.03 while the latest Firmware Version available on https://www.dji.com/ca/zenmuse-p1/downloads page is still v02.04.01.02 from May 10th 2021?
2021-10-14
Use props
SpeedyPhire
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164747 ft
Australia

The P1 and D-RTK versions identified above dont appear to be available.  Assistant 2 indicates no change available for the D-RTK and the Remote Controller indicates no update for the P1 is available as yet.  Please clarify.  Cheers Paul
2021-10-14
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123707 ft
Germany

SpeedyPhire Posted at 10-14 18:39
The P1 and D-RTK versions identified above dont appear to be available.  Assistant 2 indicates no change available for the D-RTK and the Remote Controller indicates no update for the P1 is available as yet.  Please clarify.  Cheers Paul

same problem here
2021-10-15
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123707 ft
Germany

Thanks indeed for the update. some improvements at hand.
However, I hope that some of the issues I mentioned in the "wishlist" threads will be implemented on the way soon. Espcially the small fixes like unreadable numbers( once you are pointing the camera towards light background or background that makes the green numbers "disappear".) Pitty to have such good OA system and then you cannot read the values. ;-)

2021-10-15
Use props
fans0a0a92df
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6251631 ft
Israel

since i updated to m300, the RTK is not connecting.
2021-10-15
Use props
SpeedyPhire
lvl.2
Australia

fans0a0a92df Posted at 10-15 05:16

I havent had that problem.  I was using the RTK successfully this morning for a couple of hours.
2021-10-17
Use props
New

Canada

With the introduction of "Coordinated Turn" and "One Touch Panorama" I am wondering how this is accomplished with the new Update. I have updated the firmware but I am not able to determine how to use these new features. I was also wondering if the H20T camera automatically updates when using the remote controller over wifi for the update, or does the camera need to be updated separately?
2021-10-17
Use props
SpeedyPhire
lvl.2
Australia

7605@tps.ca Posted at 10-17 12:44
With the introduction of "Coordinated Turn" and "One Touch Panorama" I am wondering how this is accomplished with the new Update. I have updated the firmware but I am not able to determine how to use these new features. I was also wondering if the H20T camera automatically updates when using the remote controller over wifi for the update, or does the camera need to be updated separately?

The H20T automatically updates with the M300 from the Remote Controller.
2021-10-17
Use props
SpeedyPhire
lvl.2
Australia

Some of the changes to mission handling are interesting.  
- I am struggling to find Smart Oblique now.  If you create a P1 Mission on the RC, it no longer seems to be an option.  I am not sure if this is associated with the missing P1 Update or whether it is no longer going to be available.  As a result Oblique flights are now like Phantom flights where you spend a good portion of the flight flying backwards.  This seems to be a bit of a backward step.  
- The new Mission functionality for managing Flight Routes is good in general, but given only one route is shown at a time when planning, you have to keep changing routes to see the impact of a configuration change (eg gimbal angle) on all the other routes in the mission.
2021-10-17
Use props
stevewilson
lvl.2
Canada

We are having trouble with Pinpoint after this update. You can set multiple pinpoints now as advertised, but when you press one of them, the camera slews due east instead of pointing at the pinpoint. Anyone else tried pinpoint after the update?
2021-10-19
Use props
SpeedyPhire
lvl.2
Australia

stevewilson Posted at 10-19 11:51
We are having trouble with Pinpoint after this update. You can set multiple pinpoints now as advertised, but when you press one of them, the camera slews due east instead of pointing at the pinpoint. Anyone else tried pinpoint after the update?

I should get a look at it this weekend.
2021-10-19
Use props
stevewilson
lvl.2
Canada

SpeedyPhire Posted at 10-19 15:43
I should get a look at it this weekend.

Thanks. I'm interested if it works for you. Always possible I'm missing something obvious.
2021-10-19
Use props
ehcropydoc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27523688 ft
  • >>>
United States

We are having issues updating the L1 also. The update does not show up on the Smart Controller nor is on the L1 Downloads page. Please help.
2021-10-21
Use props
JesseG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19941 ft

United States

fans0a0a92df Posted at 10-15 05:16

I had this issue on the first flight after the update. Cycling power on the M300 fixed it for me.
2021-10-21
Use props
VolantDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 354646 ft
United States

After updating the firmware, the H20T is no longer a default camera option. I can add it manually but not sure why it was removed.
2021-10-22
Use props
fans951dcd15
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4521345 ft
United States

I am concerned that DJI has made a new firware update for the M300RTK on 10-13-2021 however, they have not published an updated user's manual with step-by-step instructions on the use of the new features.  The lastest manual I can find on the DJI M300 downloads is from April of 2021. I feel uneasy updating the firmware without an updated user's manual.  Or, is there a manual available in a place that is not easily found? Thank you.
2021-10-24
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2998255 ft
Australia

I can’t even take off flight altitude limit warning (500m) I am guessing it thinks it’s too high but it’s sitting on the ground. I can get about half a meter off the ground. Where is this setting so I can disable it. It’s not the max flight altitude as that is set to 120m

Edit: worked out with some help that’s it’s because I am 50km away from an airport, never been a problem before. Thanks DJI
2021-10-26
Use props
stevewilson
lvl.2
United States

Just checking in to see if anyone else has tried the Pinpoint function on the H20 since the update. Still can't get ours to work.
2021-10-27
Use props
mikes1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1740699 ft
  • >>>
United States

I WISH...... I had hoped that DJI would fix the GUI in the pilot app but sadly they forgot to include the fix in the latest firmware. The Target Surface to Takeoff Point is cut off, and all the info at the bottom of the screen is cut in half. Not a deal-breaker but darn aggravating to be sure. Also, give us the ability to set the gimbal angle when flying a standard "NON-Oblique" mission. Flying any Oblique mission requires a large overfly area outside the target box. Sometimes you fly in tight places and you can't fly over certain areas BUT I  would like the ability to shoot a better 3D map in those spaces. While you're at it DJI how about adding a hatch pattern? I know, that will be a first but......ask big or go home!
2021-11-8
Use props
TheLensAloft
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34865 ft
United States

Really messed up the ADSB (airsense) system. You no longer can see aircraft in your area in the small window giving distance data. Also I have had multiple occasions of being within a mile or less of several aircraft and the airsense never picked them up on screen. This update was supposed to improve the system but has actually created a less safe and decreased situational awareness problem. This needs attention DJI please.
2021-11-8
Use props
TheLensAloft
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34865 ft
United States

ehcropydoc Posted at 10-21 06:59
We are having issues updating the L1 also. The update does not show up on the Smart Controller nor is on the L1 Downloads page. Please help.

Had to update our L1 through DJI assistant. Wouldnt work any other way. This firmware update is a mess
2021-11-8
Use props
Frontliner 2020
Second Officer
Philippines

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-13 20:09
Hello there Frontliner 2020. Good day and thank you for the reply. Again, thank you for your valued support and have a nice day.

2021-11-30
Use props
EduardAbramov
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16401998 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hello everyone! I have a problem. Yesterday I took off normally and after three minutes the connection was interrupted, the drone successfully returned and landed, the connection was never restored. I tried to reboot, it didn’t help, then I tried to carry out the pairing procedure, it didn’t help either. Today I updated the drone to a new firmware, and as a result, DJI Assistant 2 cannot load the list of software, just as when turned on, I start blinking 2 two indicators alternately on the battery, and the motors do not play the launch melody. What thoughts? What could be the problem?
2021-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules