IPAD Pro 11" 2nd Generation
821 1 2021-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FLYAWAYWITHME
lvl.1
United States

I am trying to find out if I can connect an IPAD PRO (11" 2nd Generation) running IOS 15.0.2 to my Phantom 4 Pro Remote GL300F?  I can connect my IPHONE SE running the same ios. to the remote control with no problems.  I have tried two Belkein Usb 3.1 USB-A to USB-C brand new cables.  The the IPAD rings when you connect the cord, but it never connects.  The copter connects to the Remote Control, because I can fly from the remote, but no visual connection to the IPAD PRO.  I am wondering if this could be from an ios update?
2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FLYAWAYWITHME. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have given. There could be a compatibility issue with the mobile device ( iPad Pro 11" 2nd Generation  ) that you are using on the DJI Go 4 application that is why you are having this issue. Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPad Pro 11" 2nd Generation ) that your are using. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPad Pro 11" 2nd Generation will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

2021-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules