Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavGuido
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338793 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello DJI,
some years i was happy with the Air & the Air2 very slow tripod mode.
Now we got a five time faster Cinesmooth mode, but that is way to fast!

If you realy want to fly smooth and slow, the new fuctionality is not good as the old one.
Can you please give us back the old speed oder better an option to change the speed by our needs?

Maybe that would be a good exchange for the fact that you still haven't made the RS2 compatible with the FX6 yet? :-)
Thanks and regards

2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MavGuido. Good day and thank you for sharing these information. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2021-10-13
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

I haven't had a drone with tripod mode, but yes a slower speed in cine would be great!
2021-10-14
Use props
Spaceman_66
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82323 ft
United States

Completely agree. I almost exclusively flew in Tripod Mode with my previous drones. Essential for getting nice cinematic footage. Not happy it is presently not available on my new highly upgraded state of the art Air 2s. BRING IT BACK, DJI!!
2021-11-3
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Spaceman_66 Posted at 11-3 17:19
Completely agree. I almost exclusively flew in Tripod Mode with my previous drones. Essential for getting nice cinematic footage. Not happy it is presently not available on my new highly upgraded state of the art Air 2s. BRING IT BACK, DJI!!

Ist is there, but it has a new name and it is much faster the before!
2021-11-6
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-13 19:23
Hello there MavGuido. Good day and thank you for sharing these information. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.

Hello Stephen
don't be angry with me, but I don't really understand these changes, because on the one hand we ask DJI for so many features, but not most of them come, but the features that have been proven for a long time and make sense will be removed, such as the option to determine the sharpness and color saturation yourself, or now the tripod mode etc. I only understand this approach to a limited extent and always ask myself, if something is really good, why do you take it away from the customer?
Why can't I determine how sharp my image should be and how slowly I want to steer?

And if it is a marketing question, I am of the opinion that such "small" features should not only be reserved for professional drones!
Thanks and regards
2021-11-6
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Yeah, just how difficult would it be to change ONE parameter? Max Cine speed to 2 m/s(4 mph) WALKING SPEED!!!!??? All of about 30 seconds!!
2021-11-6
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Hello DJI, can you have a bigger ear when you see that such persons like Phillip Bloom has the same problem and also works on such a workaround?
It is a shame that you take one of the best functions from us!
Please please DJI gave us back 1m pro second!

2021-11-30
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

https://www.change.org/p/dji-dji ... a-b0d9-5938a3648464
2021-12-31
Use props
lennybabin
lvl.2
Canada

I have Tripod mode on my smart controller.  Not the same?

Len
2022-1-1
Use props
alaska42
First Officer
Flight distance : 3668114 ft
  • >>>
United States

I too would like to see tripod mode back
2022-1-1
Use props
Advanced