306 18 2021-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
K-Castello
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2790305 ft
Belgium

Monteberg, dranouter to France and back,
Flying back around from our own region.... Starting at the Monteberg, a hill near dranouter. The name comes from the Old Germanic "mondus" which means defense system. Mainly on the slopes there are many vineyards, and the region is also known for its Belgian wines. I flew over the border for a while over Bailleul, and then back across the Belgian border again.... Until I saw strange patterns at the foot of the Monteberg....

2021-10-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is this the first recorded International drone flight?
2021-10-13
Use props
K-Castello
Second Officer
Belgium

Blériot53 Posted at 10-13 10:04
Is this the first recorded International drone flight?

no, i've done this before
2021-10-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

K-Castello Posted at 10-13 13:39
no, i've done this before

So close to the border, it's easily done i guess
2021-10-13
Use props
Elevated Camera
Second Officer
Australia

Nice one K-Castello!
2021-10-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice and smooth!
2021-10-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, what patterns? I did not see anything strange.
2021-10-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely footage,  and the fact your crossing the border just seems very cool to me.
2021-10-13
Use props
K-Castello
Second Officer
Belgium

Montfrooij Posted at 10-13 22:49
PS, what patterns? I did not see anything strange.

the patterns you also see in the tumb of the video, it's like a guy, in yellow
2021-10-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

K-Castello Posted at 10-14 00:27
the patterns you also see in the tumb of the video, it's like a guy, in yellow

Ah ok, that way. Creative mowing I guess?
2021-10-14
Use props
K-Castello
Second Officer
Belgium

DAFlys Posted at 10-13 23:36
Lovely footage,  and the fact your crossing the border just seems very cool to me.

One moment talking in Flemish and then Flemish French
48231012-C719-4579-A726-DA141DB49FD4.jpeg
2021-10-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

K-Castello Posted at 10-14 01:12
One moment talking in Flemish and then Flemish French

When Ive been to bruges I stick to English,  I was told they hate people speaking French there.
2021-10-14
Use props
K-Castello
Second Officer
Belgium

DAFlys Posted at 10-14 01:17
When Ive been to bruges I stick to English,  I was told they hate people speaking French there.

For some young people, when I went to school, this was even a major subject. Advantage to be able to speak French and Dutch. Conversely, on the Walloon side people do not and cannot learn Dutch in school, and in protest some Flemish people do not want to speak French, although they can. But me and many others are not like that, a flaming will always adapt to the language, french, dutch, dialect, english, german, even if i was in italy and spain i tried my best to be able to talk some in the language. ..... my employer, so my boss is spanish.
2021-10-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

K-Castello Posted at 10-14 02:43
For some young people, when I went to school, this was even a major subject. Advantage to be able to speak French and Dutch. Conversely, on the Walloon side people do not and cannot learn Dutch in school, and in protest some Flemish people do not want to speak French, although they can. But me and many others are not like that, a flaming will always adapt to the language, french, dutch, dialect, english, german, even if i was in italy and spain i tried my best to be able to talk some in the language. ..... my employer, so my boss is spanish.

I usually try to learn the basics when I visit a country but for my trips to Bruce I was always advised to stick to English.  My GF at the time was doing advanced French and she found she had to dress French to be able to practice as the French always clocked she was English and just switched to English. Much to her frustration.
2021-10-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

For some young people, when I went to school, this was even a major subject. Advantage to be able to speak French and Dutch. Conversely, on the Walloon side people do not and cannot learn Dutch in school, and in protest some Flemish people do not want to speak French, although they can. But me and many others are not like that, a flaming will always adapt to the language, french, dutch, dialect, english, german, even if i was in italy and spain i tried my best to be able to talk some in the language. ..... my employer, so my boss is spanish.

I usually try to learn the basics when I visit a country but for my trips to Bruce I was always advised to stick to English.  My GF at the time was doing advanced French and she found she had to dress French to be able to practice as the French always clocked she was English and just switched to English. Much to her frustration.
2021-10-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2021-10-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very impressive footage.    The patterns toward the end of the video were indeed quite unique.  
2021-10-14
Use props
K-Castello
Second Officer
Belgium

DAFlys Posted at 10-14 02:48

To be honest, French is a difficult language. Dutch isn't too easy either. Then you have different dialects for both languages, just like you have with English l. Bruges is very touristic and there you sometimes have difficult local people who will make things difficult,... why, I don't know. If it were up to me, I'd give compliments for the will. Suddenly reminds me of a movie "Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis" A postman from the south who gets a replacement and has to go to work to the north of france, where the french language are completely different dialects understand everything wrong or not.
2021-10-14
Use props
Phantasma5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 308228 ft

United States

So green wonderful video
2021-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules