Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi

Purchased brand new Osmo 5 and I believe I may have logged in with incorrect credentials. It's not showing up on my forum avatars. This happened previously when I purchased a Mav Pro and Osmo 2 previously. I'm hoping I haven't done it for a third time. Could you help?
2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern. I would like to verify some information, could you please PM me the serial number of the DJI OM 5, thank you.
2021-10-13
Use props
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 10-13 15:42
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the concern. I would like to verify some information, could you please PM me the serial number of the DJI OM 5, thank you.

I’ve PM’d you. Thanks
2021-10-14
Use props
Frank Alonso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 785049 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 10-13 15:42

I have the same issue
2021-10-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

ShadyDealer Posted at 10-14 09:04
I’ve PM’d you. Thanks

Thank you for your cooperation, I have sent a reply to your PM, please check, thank you.
2021-10-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi Frank, I'm sorry to know about the issue you've encountered. May I know for what DJI Product you are referring to? Could you please provide me the serial number through PM for me to verify and check some information? Thank you.
2021-10-14
Use props
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mods, after initially getting a response, it still hasn’t been resolved. Could you help please?
2021-12-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ShadyDealer Posted at 12-3 15:01
Mods, after initially getting a response, it still hasn’t been resolved. Could you help please?

Sorry for the belated reply, I will help with this request as soon as possible.
2021-12-7
Use props
EliasAU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53209400 ft
Australia

I have DJI FPV Goggles, 6 DJI Air Units, 6 or more Caddx Units, and none of those show up. I have 2 accounts with DJI one is for international purchasing and the other is local purchasing and my fly app login

You can see my email address, first one starts with dji@ and the second one starts with elias@ both the domain names are the same

I went through a process some time ago attempting to gather serial numbers etc, but I would hope the system for activation that we all must do can find that information.

I want to MERGE my 2 accounts and would like to know what it would take to do so
2021-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

EliasAU Posted at 12-14 04:09
I have DJI FPV Goggles, 6 DJI Air Units, 6 or more Caddx Units, and none of those show up. I have 2 accounts with DJI one is for international purchasing and the other is local purchasing and my fly app login

You can see my email address, first one starts with dji@ and the second one starts with elias@ both the domain names are the same

Hi there, sorry that it's unable to merge two accounts. May I ask which account you used to activate the said devices? If it's account EliasAU, could you please PM me the serial number of your device for confirmation?
2021-12-14
Use props
ShadyDealer
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good luck getting it resolved. Had responses all be it delayed but still no fix.  It sure what is so difficult it fixing avatars?!
2021-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules