635 5 2021-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans210abf10
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12854 ft
  • >>>
United States

With some of the latest updates I no longer see Unlock License List on the app anymore. Anyone know where they moved this too? Below is what I see when I click the 3 dots in the top right corner. When I go back to the drone selection and click on ME in teh bottom right nad then navigate to  More>> My Unlock NFZ Applicaiton I can see the list of accepted authorizations form my account, but when I got back to fly the drone I am unablet to load this list and import the authorization to the aircraft.

I Have cleared the cache of the app, un installed the app, rebooted the device, let the drone just sit for 30 minutes....nothing seems to fix this issue.

2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2021-10-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Under Me,  More,  then My Unlock NFZ Applications is another way to see the list.
2021-10-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-13 23:59
Under Me,  More,  then My Unlock NFZ Applications is another way to see the list.

Ah, good to know DA.  
2021-10-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No probs DT.
2021-10-14
Use props
DowntownRDB