Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No crash! ESC Status error in Mavic Pro 2
456 6 2021-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imovídeo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274505 ft
Portugal

My felows!
I have this error in my mavic pro 2  ( ESC status error. Restart Aircraft. Contact DJI Suppoort if this persists after restart. )
But during the break I took from my previous flight, I turned the engines to see if everything was ok, and I noticed a slight brush against one of them, I didn't force anything, a few small touches and it went back to running normally. I took the normal flight. When lifting for the next flight, all engines started, and then stopped immediately, with notification of an error in command.
I already conect the drone to my pc using the ( DJI Assitant ) make all the updates and still the same. Is there no longer an option to check engine in DJI Assistant?
Any ideas?
2021-10-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Mavic 2 Pro. If the issue still persists after updating the firmware via DJI assistant 2, please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for service. We'll do our best to help this out.
2021-10-13
Use props
imovídeo
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-13 22:27
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Mavic 2 Pro. If the issue still persists after updating the firmware via DJI assistant 2, please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for service. We'll do our best to help this out.

Hello!!! Yes... the error message still appearing. I make a refresh / update in the drone firmware and also in the remote controler, and nothing.
My question... the DJI support the costs of this quine of issues? Because, it's a hardware problem. Thanks god the drone didn't crash and hurt any anyone.
Enjoy life!

2021-10-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

imovídeo Posted at 10-14 03:08
Hello!!! Yes... the error message still appearing. I make a refresh / update in the drone firmware and also in the remote controler, and nothing.
My question... the DJI support the costs of this quine of issues? Because, it's a hardware problem. Thanks god the drone didn't crash and hurt any anyone.
Enjoy life!

We fully understand your concern. The quotation will be sent to your email according to the diagnosis result. If the drone is still within the warranty period and it was not a pilot error, you can enjoy the warranty service. As I had replied above, please contact our support team via the link provided to open a case and then send it in for a diagnosis. We'll do our best to help this out. Thanks.
2021-10-14
Use props
imovídeo
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-14 18:34
We fully understand your concern. The quotation will be sent to your email according to the diagnosis result. If the drone is still within the warranty period and it was not a pilot error, you can enjoy the warranty service. As I had replied above, please contact our support team via the link provided to open a case and then send it in for a diagnosis. We'll do our best to help this out. Thanks.

Tks a lot for the reply.
Still in the warranty periodo, and  I already have the return label!
2021-10-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

imovídeo Posted at 10-15 03:34
Tks a lot for the reply.
Still in the warranty periodo, and  I already have the return label!

You're most welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-10-17
Use props
imovídeo
lvl.2
Portugal

Hi there! What happen with dji repair service?! Is taking to long! I have my mavic pro 2 in  "To be Received" over a week, and I need the drone?
2021-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules